*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Some black people won't vote for her either after they said she use to lock up mostly black people in California

that won't hurt her since it was disproven but it will help her against any attacks about being soft on crime.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Yea the state of California is a huge knock on him, but he's one of the best public speakers I've ever seen. He has enough charisma to win. Really the dems only shot imo

California spent $20 billion on the Homeless, and did not put a dent on reducing the amount of people who are homeless

He doesn't have a chance if he runs for President lol

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
This lady fukked over black folks so bad, now look, she needs black votes to win

Lmaoo

Karma,

I wonder will black folks in that area will remember her bid while she was in office, you know we quick to forgive and forget shyt

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
so did Hillary, so did the other moronic republicans that went against him in the primary. :coffee:

she has a nonzero chance, yes. But I can't see her winning at all. especially since she didn't win a single state in the primary
Why are you comparing her to Hillary? Hillary was hated in a way that only Trump rivals.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is not a winnable race.

White America will not for a black/indian woman. The first female President will be white.

I'm sick to my fukking stomach.
most white people are voting for trump/republicans in any case

we need the non white vote to show up - it was not showing up for mush brain biden, with kamala there is a better chance

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
California is not a beacon of what people want their states to look like regardless of where you get your news. I’m from California and don’t think the nation should be modeled anything like it, I wouldn’t back Newsom and I’ve known him both locally as mayor and as governor
Wow! You're the first person from California who isn't a republican/conservative who I heard say this. :ohhh: Can you give some incite about California? I lived there briefly when I was in the Marines but I didn't really "live" there.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
yes, if white women don't want abortion, birth control and IVF treatments to be banned. if people like their student loans being forgiven and not have the bill be resurrected by a trump presidency, she has a chance.
I hope they feel strongly about this to overcome them not having the first women president be non-white.

We all know how these cacs think.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
There is no way kamala winning this. But she needs to come out as a caring woman and not a girl boss to get most amount of votes. Kinda messed up they will blame her when this election flops for the dems when it was really Biden who kamikazed the whole thing :mjlol: