*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama made all the right social moves prior to him running

he got in tight with the elite liberal whites in school and then moved to Chicago to get in with the black political class...
he played it just about as good as you can

Plus Obama has a 1 of 1 personality...supremely likable
Kamala? :francis:

Also Obama married a black woman, who did Kamala married :francis:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Dems did it to themselves in 2020 when Obama brought the centrist avengers together to stop Bernie.

Biden was already clearly in cognitive decline by then and was noway gonna be able to do two terms. But it was more important to them to stop Bernie's movement to Obama and them.

fukk Bernie :camby:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
White women voting to make the first woman president a half-Indian half-black woman is never happening. :dead:
:mjlol:

The hate Meghan gets for getting a white prince is not too dissimilar. Cac women are easy to deconstruct.

It's good to have hope but we must be realistic. There are a ton of hidden racists in this country.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Kamala didnt win a single primary and dropped out and was trailing in her own state California in the primary before he dropped. But i'm supposed to believe she is gonna glavanize dems AND INPENDENTS :comeon:
She's going against Trump. This is obviously a unique situation. She has a pulse and can speak in complete sentences lol. She has a shot.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Welp,
California is not a beacon of what people want their states to look like regardless of where you get your news. I’m from California and don’t think the nation should be modeled anything like it, I wouldn’t back Newsom and I’ve known him both locally as mayor and as governor
As an alabama resident, I'm curious how it could be any worse :patrice:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If it ain’t a Newsome/Bootyjudge ticket then Dems are donzo but yeah they are done and I don’t say that shyt lightly.. They needed Biden to stay in.. like I said good job this country is beyond finished… lucky for me I can easily pack up my fam and bounce we good… Feel sorry for you other mofos..

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Attractive???? :childplease:
Yeah idk about Kamala. Her little sister is more my type

c5bbacec601e19dc527844.54748930_.jpg

And she married a breh

201005-maya.jpg

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.
This is not a winnable race.

White America will not vote for a black/indian woman. The first female President will be white.

I'm sick to my fukking stomach.

Last edited:

Traveler

All Star
Daps
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.
Bruh, she didn't even make it to the primaries last time. She had less than zero winning power. Only reason her name is out there is the money from Biden.