*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Dchris14

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black men.... y'all get y'all shyt together and get behind this Black woman
Yep, can't wait to vote for an Indian woman cosplaying as a black woman.
TD0-NYr-Lpcns-Tm-2-67.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
She is literally in the same boat as Barack. Non Ados mother, non Ados father. Hell she blacker than him. bytch from Oakland and went to howard :heh: Yet 2008 Barack was 1000% accepted as black. It was not a conversation. He was BLACK.

Now, the culture has done a 180 and Ados see Kamala, and probably would see a barack type candidate now, as damn near an opp.

And make no mistake I am not Ados I could not care less what is and isn’t considered “black”, but the stark shift is hilarious, noteworthy, telling, and many other things
Obama made all the right social moves prior to him running

he got in tight with the elite liberal whites in school and then moved to Chicago to get in with the black political class...
he played it just about as good as you can

Plus Obama has a 1 of 1 personality...supremely likable
Kamala? :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The defeatist attitude is crazy. Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like a lot of people are really underestimating Kamala's winning power. She's a good speaker, she's a relatively younger candidate, and she's up against pedophile felon. This absolutely is a winnable race if people actually turn out and vote.
Biden lied to his supporters about being a bridge to a new generation, his commitment to the race and his ability to defend himself.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Fam that’s not even the issue… They should’ve had this convo with him from a year ago not to seek re-election..

Dems on complete bozo time they deserve everything they fukkin get.. they better hop and pray Dems still win come November
*THEY* wont get everything they deserve if they lose. the american ppl will.

The rich people don't really have stakes in this, although they act like they do