*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
"Say Trump.........I heard you like em young"

200w.gif
It has to be done. For the culture :wow:

Both of them represent Cali too :wow:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
You can look at the soaring cost of living here - tons of taxes (at high rates) yet poor infrastructure, growing income inequality and thus a huge homeless population, softening incarceration laws and thus soaring crime, offering health care and other social safety nets to illegals, and of course general disagreement with environmental, corporate, and LGBT policies
damn.....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm hoping this doesn't turn out like when "fans" be begging for their teams to trade everyone and fire the coach but then they don't stick around to watch the rebuild. There is a chance this shyt taking place in the wrong J month (July rather than January) completely backfires.
the dumb-o-crats are finished....Republicans are already saying this move is unlawful and will contest it :francis:
They about to challenge ALL the shyt legally. This was hella dumb-dumb-dumb-dumb.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we get Michelle Obama to run. Kamala has 0 shot at winning. Her husband is white though maybe his juice can make something happen but i doubt it