*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Where's AOC fine ass
alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I told y'all it was going to be Kamala...this whole past week I knew she'd be the one taking his place. When they were calling for Biden to step down, I mentioned it was because they believed in Kamala to get the job done, if they didn't believe in her none of this would've happened.
Well they better call Kendrick/Game/Doc Dre/Big Sean/Eminem/Payroll to fund it lol.

They can transfer 100 Million thru a Supar PAC and create another one or some shyt for the other 150,000$.

I wish people would stop saying only Kamala can get that money. Even if the supreme court tries to stop anything, they have no enforcement process and Dems will use it in their favor.
That's not gonna happen, the Dems clearly want Kamala and they're not going to go against Biden's word. Newsom isn't running, Kamala can easily transition right into her campaign which makes it easier for the Dems. I guarantee you Gavin will come out verbally and supportive of Kamala in a few days or not later.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Nope, they're going to take it to the dnc convention and have the delegates vote. Which will be hilarious to watch dems claim democracy is on the line then try to install someone the people didn't vote for
What are you even saying? “Someone the people didn’t vote for.”
Don’t delegates usually vote for the nominee?