*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Talk down on FBA constantly like Biden did.
tenor-7-27.gif

And suffer the consequences.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I told y'all it was going to be Kamala...this whole past week I knew she'd be the one taking his place. When they were calling for Biden to step down, I mentioned it was because they believed in Kamala to get the job done, if they didn't believe in her none of this would've happened.

That's not gonna happen, the Dems clearly want Kamala and their not going to go against Biden's word. Newsom isn't running, I guarantee you he will come out verbally and supportive of Kamala in a few days.
That actually makes a lot of sense.

I know she’s capable, but my concern is if the ppl will turn out to vote for her.

What if it’s Harris - Whitmer :whoo::whoo::whoo:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Harris needs to just get the fukk out there now, get on camera and give as many speeches as possible to get likeable and become more authentic
Now the more she talks, the more unlikable she'll become lol. She should stick to bidens strategy of hiding away

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is so bad. They did absolutely nothing since 2016 in creating a strong democrate candidate. Kamala ain't winning shyt in American votes.
Fam that’s not even the issue… They should’ve had this convo with him from a year ago not to seek re-election..

Dems on complete bozo time they deserve everything they fukkin get.. they better hop and pray Dems still win come November

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hillary did the same thing and that shyt didn’t matter. Now someone even more unpopular than her is gonna get a different result? :laff:
It's 50/50 with her. She hasn't done much to be unpopular. Nor done much to be popular. That's it.

Even so if the dems were smart they could have used Kamala in the last 2-3 years, pushing her out there and getting people used to it. Now they have 3 months. Dumb as shyt.
Biden was losing it even before 2020.