*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
I really feel y'all think Trump is stronger than he is when he's also a weak candidate.

I say that cause polls say she no more popular and in some cases less popular than Biden.

I think dems need an injection of something newer who can shake things up

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Vance a redneck and will lose any of those very easily. Him NOT speaking helps them.

why? educate someone who ain't from California. All I now about his politics is that most redneck/maga supporters don't like his green policies so I usually ignore any criticism.
You can look at the soaring cost of living here - tons of taxes (at high rates) yet poor infrastructure, growing income inequality and thus a huge homeless population, softening incarceration laws and thus soaring crime, offering health care and other social safety nets to illegals, and of course general disagreement with environmental, corporate, and LGBT policies

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Newsome would def be my choice, he ain't scared like you said fukk the tip toeing, and he's charismatic/made for TV/debates. Problem is most of the country hates him.

fukk em because they're the vocal minority. There were heads that hated Obama for so many reasons :mjpls: , yet he managed to get the crowd jumping. I remember when Clinton got shytted on at a younger age, but he still had the folks giving him a hood pass :dead: . The reality is that people are fickle as hell and at this point, in order to fire Trump, you got to beat him at his game. He hates slick talk and when you have a person that's like The Mayor of Kingston, you can't find a middleman. Because the middleman can box you in.

Watch brehs, by the end of this election or postponed election, I guarantee yall that this post will be remembered because there's something brewing on the opposite end of the coin.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I say that cause polls say she no more popular and in some cases less popular than Biden.

I think dems need an injection of something newer who can shake things up
We will have to see. It's really hard to say until she or whoever else officially becomes a candidate.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Well they better call Kendrick/Game/Doc Dre/Big Sean/Eminem/Payroll to fund it lol.

They can transfer 100 Million thru a Supar PAC and create another one or some shyt for the other 150,000$.

I wish people would stop saying only Kamala can get that money. Even if the supreme court tries to stop anything, they have no enforcement process and Dems will use it in their favor.

Yup.

Spend the $ now and whatever happens happens later.

That $50 million of that and dice it into one hundred $500k bags and have the top mid-tier celebs and influencer pander their asses off for the 3 months.

Go do a Mr Beast challenge and after that get on Kai’s stream with Kevin Hart. Then pull up to SummerSlam in 2 weeks and help Cody Rhodes win a match.

This is just a start. But at this point, outside of getting an OutKast reunion popping, it’s panic time lol