*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kamala has a real chance, people were yearning for a non trump biden candidate. If she can get a mark kelly astronaut and veteran from arizona as a running mate or josh shapiro Pennsylvania governor, thats a very strong ticket. One thing is for sure she will be able to challenge and prosecute the case against trump

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
longer than that bc trump old as dirt too, so what it does is setup JD Vance, equally as bad and twice as stupid.

Honestly I'm thinking he hands the keys to the castle to one of his sons.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Remember this site is mostly cacs when reading some of these post regarding Kamala Harris.

TBF Kamala is funny style AF. But what other politician isn't funny style. You got politicians coming from wealth to luck being obtuse to the American people. The only difference with Kamala is that she has a complexion and a white husband, which is a no fly zone for half stepping militants and cacs. Yet, I DO remember Kamala giving Pence that fukking work.

So if its not Galvin, Kamala is an even bigger threat.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
alexandria-ocasio-cortez-aoc.gif

Gyat

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
fukk em because they're the vocal minority. There were heads that hated Obama for so many reasons :mjpls: , yet he managed to get the crowd jumping. I remember when Clinton got shytted on at a younger age, but he still had the folks giving him a hood pass :dead: . The reality is that people are fickle as hell and at this point, in order to fire Trump, you got to beat him at his game. He hates slick talk and when you have a person that's like The Mayor of Kingston, you can't find a middleman. Because the middleman can box you in.

Watch brehs, by the end of this election or postponed election, I guarantee yall that this post will be remembered because there's something brewing on the opposite end of the coin.
Agreed 100%, Trump has turned politics into a childish mudslinging contest. fukk it beat him at his own game if you can while being way more eloquent and frankly Presidential.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
She's not

She is literally in the same boat as Barack. Non Ados mother, non Ados father. Hell she blacker than him. bytch from Oakland and went to howard :heh: Yet 2008 Barack was 1000% accepted as black. It was not a conversation. He was BLACK.

Now, the culture has done a 180 and Ados see Kamala, and probably would see a barack type candidate now, as damn near an opp.

And make no mistake I am not Ados I could not care less what is and isn’t considered “black”, but the stark shift is hilarious, noteworthy, telling, and many other things