*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Kamala will very much likely be the nominee since she'll inherit the rest of Biden's campaign funds. I expect Biden to announce it once he makes his speech later this week.

Newsom, Whitmer, and others would have to fund their own campaigns out of their personal funds.
Nope, they're going to take it to the dnc convention and have the delegates vote. Which will be hilarious to watch dems claim democracy is on the line then try to install someone the people didn't vote for

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Will Trump Team now have debates?
Vance a redneck and will lose any of those very easily. Him NOT speaking helps them.
California is not a beacon of what people want their states to look like regardless of where you get your news. I’m from California and don’t think the nation should be modeled anything like it, I wouldn’t back Newsom and I’ve known him both locally as mayor and as governor
why? educate someone who ain't from California. All I now about his politics is that most redneck/maga supporters don't like his green policies so I usually ignore any criticism.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The case for Biden staying in office was completely divorced from reality.

Even before the debate, he was polling worse than "Generic Democrat" for 2024. No incumbent has ever won reelection with an approval rating as low as his. The vast majority of the country thinks he's mentally unfit to govern.

Trump is a TRASH candidate, he got fewer votes than Mitt Romney in 2016 and then lost as an incumbent. The democratic platform is far more popular today than MAGA is, they just need someone with a healthy brain and basic communication skills to campaign it. Trump's going to get washed in November and all this Project 2025 hysteria will be forgotten.

Daps
Harris can beat Trump 🤷🏽‍♂️
Unless she can win over the whole black voting block (not just black woman) then she dont have a snowball chance in hell against trump.

Four years ago they should have paired Newsom with biden for this exact reason. Biden dementia kicks in and Newsom takes over.

Newsom is the only Dem right now that can go toe to toe with trump

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Harris needs to just get the fukk out there now, get on camera and give as many speeches as possible to get likeable and become more authentic
Every single week. Also needs to pressure Trump Team into a debate. No more senile nikka messing up his speeches this time.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harris would embarrass Trump

You may not care for some of her political stances but unlike Hilary, she's likeable
All she has to do is campaign as a pure Dem and be likeable

Hit the campaign trail hard in the key Midwest states and let them continue ducking her on debates

What are we talking about about here?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
the 1st delusion was denying Biden wasn't fit for another term, 2nd delusion is believing Kamala can win against Trump.

Yup.

Mans been running on fumes for AT LEAST a year.

He got exposed in that debate and 5 seconds after Team Dems should’ve pulled up on it and told him to dip.

Meanwhile you got an opponent who is moving like the got shot at Quad Studios in 1994 and his base is probably cheering this news today over some pitchers of pre-trans Bud Light and chicken fried steak

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Kamala will very much likely be the nominee since she'll inherit the rest of Biden's campaign funds. I expect Biden to announce it once he makes his speech later this week.

Newsom, Whitmer, and others would have to fund their own campaigns out of their personal funds.
Well they better call Kendrick/Game/Doc Dre/Big Sean/Eminem/Payroll to fund it lol.

They can transfer 100 Million thru a Supar PAC and create another one or some shyt for the other 150,000$.

I wish people would stop saying only Kamala can get that money. Even if the supreme court tries to stop anything, they have no enforcement process and Dems will use it in their favor.