*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Harris needs to just get the fukk out there now, get on camera and give as many speeches as possible to get likeable and become more authentic
Exactly.

Bolster up and solidify. Get all doubts out there.

I'm almost positive that's what Pelosi and all the party were planning the last few days.

Get her a great VP and get to work.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
people always think its over...
but the other side always takes things too far and gives their opposition new life

it happens over and over...
Dems have gone too far in a lot of folks eyes...
and I can already see some on the Right showing their ass

the circle of life
Yup a couple years of repubs fukking up and we'll be right back where we started lol.

Why i hate this shyt. Give us a third party

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Newsome has the juice to pull it off

Square biz. I remember watching that debate and going:

giphy.gif

It not be Warren or Bernie, but I'll take it. This traditional shyt needs to die, the Dems need to do a new thing. It's like folks forgot that Obama brought that slick talk energy and uplifting mentality. The person that represents the party brings a certain energy. Thus why it was cool to be liberal at the time of Obama and even Clinton (despite their policies and etc). The reality is that ENOUGH WITH THE OLD DING BATS.

Biden is gone GOOD...now the games are about to begin and yall fitting to see some shyt that day one brehs like the marsupial was saying from the upstart.

Trump wanted it one way, but there's a reason...like somebody pointed out in this thread, that the Republicans didn't want Biden to get let go. The DNC is going to be 🔥