*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Dems did it to themselves in 2020 when Obama brought the centrist avengers together to stop Bernie.

Biden was already clearly in cognitive decline by then and was noway gonna be able to do two terms. But it was more important to them to stop Bernie's movement to Obama and them.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
fSRSR8pXZ9th646Fvo.webp

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Democrats are wild incompetent. They had 4 years to prepare for the obvious and are doing a switch to a weak ass candidate last second. Not only that they made a spectacle of the incumbent resigning making the party look weak overall. Democracy is on the line and these clowns are fumbling. Country is cooked :snoop:
Gotta wonder how one of the strongest, wealthiest political parties in the world that is only 1 of 2 choices in the most powerful nation in the world can be so wildly incompetent :sas1:

Almost seems intentional :sas2:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
My fellow Democrats, I have decided not to accept the nomination and to focus all my energies on my duties as President for the remainder of my term. My very first decision as the party nominee in 2020 was to pick Kamala Harris as my Vice President. And it’s been the best decision I’ve made. Today I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. Let’s do this.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Enjoy President Trump I guess. Never too late for a miracle but the modern Democrats are one of the most politically inept parties in decades anywhere in the world. Trump and the current GOP should be a free throw yet here we are. This country deserves only the worst and it looks like we are going to get it. Strap on and strap in. :dame:

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
No immediate endorsement of Kamala in that resignation letter.
:sas2:

They bout to tag in Newsom…

Edit: nvm he clarified on Twitter.

We’ll see how that goes
:francis:

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Trump gonna win no sense in stressing about it now. I suggest you all strap up and learn how to shoot. Get your money right, protect your family and prepare for the storm that may be coming.

Maybe Trump actually finish the wall and make English the official language :yeshrug: