*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why some of you are living in some type of alternate universe.

the poll numbers don't lie.

joe biden's appearances in public don't lie.

his popularity was dropping rapidly. he had no fukking chance and given his mental decline there was no way for him to have some type of miracle recovery. he is only going to decline further from here, idk if yall have never dealt with a relative that was sundowning and shyt, but there's not gonna be some magic old joe come back. he was turning battle ground states into red states and blue states that shouldn't be battle ground states into toss ups.

idk if yall just casuals not following or in denial, but joe had to fukking go. the Republican's didn't want him to go because he is a layup in his current state, this is not 2020 anymore. you guys are not paying attention it seems.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It's Kamala, period.

Nobody else has the name outside of Newsom and Newsom wants 2028-2036 most likely.
Hilary already got bodied.
Michelle doesn't have the experience.

I know Trump won't want a debate with Kamala, that's for sure. A debate for him would only hurt at this point.
Although I don’t think Michelle will run. Experience clearly doesn’t mean anything in politics anymore. She has a strong name and the democrats would rally around her like no other.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

For those that doubting ole dude, never forget the fact that he eradicated De Santis. That energy needs to be with the Dems, fukk the p*ssy footing, go all dikk in. This is what the Republicans wanted right? They want that energy, give them that energy.

Newsome would def be my choice, he ain't scared like you said fukk the tip toeing, and he's charismatic/made for TV/debates. Problem is most of the country hates him.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
As a democrat, I hate the Democratic Party and if they lose this, the party is going to splinter. It probably already will regardless. Democrats and republicans are going to go to extremes and make way for a moderate third party to clean house. We used to have multiple parties back in the 1800’s and I think it’s heading back that way
We need a legit third party imo

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Also if the tension in the middle east escalates before November, I can see the public sentiment for electing Kamala dwindling even further.

She's not gonna take a strong stance either way. Already has to take accountability for not being supportive enough of Israel while also being too weak to speak out or take action against Israel.

And then the public perception of a woman handling foreign military tension.

:francis: