*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

KillerPups

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Democrats fumbled the bad big time. Republicans don't believe in Trump but they know he can win an election and move their interests forward no matter how terrible of a candidate he is.

Democrats can never get on code. Even when Obama had the house and Senate these idiots couldn't get along long enough to get anything done.

Now we about to argue about who should be candidate. :snoop:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
As a democrat, I hate the Democratic Party and if they lose this, the party is going to splinter. It probably already will regardless. Democrats and republicans are going to go to extremes and make way for a moderate third party to clean house. We used to have multiple parties back in the 1800’s and I think it’s heading back that way

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Democrats are wild incompetent. They had 4 years to prepare for the obvious and are doing a switch to a weak ass candidate last second. Not only that they made a spectacle of the incumbent resigning making the party look weak overall. Democracy is on the line and these clowns are fumbling. Country is cooked :snoop:
If you really believe that then why you gonna vote for a candidate that nobody likes or voted to be the nominee, you know, what the dems are about to do

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's Kamala, period.

Nobody else has the name outside of Newsom and Newsom wants 2028-2036 most likely.
Hilary already got bodied.
Michelle doesn't have the experience.

Kamala's is the first and main name people are throwing out there, that's the ticket and now get her a great VP.

I know Trump won't want a debate with Kamala, that's for sure. A debate for him would only hurt at this point.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Kamala will very much likely be the nominee since she'll inherit the rest of Biden's campaign funds. I expect Biden to announce it once he makes his speech later this week.

Newsom, Whitmer, and others would have to fund their own campaigns out of their personal funds.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
As a democrat, I hate the Democratic Party and if they lose this, the party is going to splinter. It probably already will regardless. Democrats and republicans are going to go to extremes and make way for a moderate third party to clean house. We used to have multiple parties back in the 1800’s and I think it’s heading back that way
people always think its over...
but the other side always takes things too far and gives their opposition new life

it happens over and over...
Dems have gone too far in a lot of folks eyes...
and I can already see some on the Right showing their ass

the circle of life