*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:francis: bruh, i love your art but you sound silly as hell
Preciate it....but naw...Kamala Harris sucks as a presidential candidate and if she runs that 2020 playbook...gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing....

I don't see what yall see in that woman besides being fearful and scary and voting with your emotions.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
she’s half Indian and half black. She identifies with either race when it’s convenient or gives her an advantage like anyone would.

its weird that dudes expect her to straight up deny her indian heritage and never hang out with her indian family

and are mad that she embraced her black side but "not enough"

shes a three dimensional human being what is this purity test nonsense

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Preciate it....but naw...Kamala Harris sucks as a presidential candidate and if she runs that 2020 playbook...gonna be a lot of slow singing and flower bringing....

I don't see what yall see in that woman besides being fearful and scary and voting with your emotions.

Do you think Trump would be a better president?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
this whole argument about Kamala's background and what she claims reminds me when White people were demanding to see Barack's birth certificate :sas2:
I was just about to post this. It's the EXACT same play. MAGA still this day talk about "but but lemme see his real birth certificate" :mjlol: