*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Despite it being over 90% black right?:what:
Black Jamaicans was in Jamaica way before the Chinese ever arrived bro

:yeshrug:

I don’t know you’re gonna have to ask Jamaican about that

But like I already said, I know a ton of Caribbean, who are considered coolies meaning their phenotype is more favorable to an Indian person just like Kamala‘s father, and most of those individuals that I personally know do not consider themselves to be black

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she’s half Indian and half black. She identifies with either race when it’s convenient or gives her an advantage like anyone would.

But she is not though. At best she is 25% black. Her pops is clearly mixed himself. With that said it shouldn't be knock on her but folks should also be honest.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I know people who knew the Harris family back in the day before Kamala ran for office. She and Maya identified as Black and overwhelmingly associated with the Black community. Maya has a Black husband.

I suspect (but have no proof) Kamala turned to racial ambiguity at the behest of Cali liberals to be 'electable'. Prior to SF DA she called herself Black and all her public bfs up to that point had been Black.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
:yeshrug:

I don’t know you’re gonna have to ask Jamaican about that

But like I already said, I know a ton of Caribbean, who are considered coolies meaning their phenotype is more favorable to an Indian person just like Kamala‘s father, and most of those individuals that I personally know do not consider themselves to be black
I’m from the West Indies breh.. it’s a deeper conversation than just the surface level coolies

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
sddefault.jpg