*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After a week, Trumps's assassination attempt picture labeled the "hArDeSt pIctUre of aLl tiMe." got 745k likes.

After a few hours, this is already at 750k likes:

MAGA is finished in November. Just the better candidate: younger, smarter, big name, bolstered by better policies and an undivided Party.

The teamwork by the Democrats basically aced Republicans.
That Biden -> Kamala -> Newsom plan was like the Showtime Lakers on a fast break. I want to know who quarterbacked that, there was obviously discussion.

Coming off Biden's 4 years:
Kamala 2024-2028
Newsom 2028-2036

Blue leadership for the next 12 years. :wow:

My longterm prediction: Newsom will make the America and China work closer together than they ever have. If anybody can unite East and West, it's that guy. China got a lot of respect for dude.

It's the dawn of a new age. :banderas:

Say there,GOOD BROTHER

HOW LONG CAN CHICKEN STAY ON THE STOVE??

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
@Donald J Trump

d9d28c1d-c4bc-44b9-96ca-eeca15ad8897_text.gif

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
I hope Kamala wins but Black women really live in a delusional fishbowl when it comes to politics.

Black men failing to push back against them in our community has them delusional.

Too many people in our community are unserious about this stuff...like strategically clueless

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Kamala on her own can have a chance...I am still worried about extraneous events though.

Israel v. Hezbollah, market crash, something else. You guys really think most people vote weighing the pros and cons of policies?

We need Trump to lose but this is going to be a slog.