*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I hope Kamala wins but Black women really live in a delusional fishbowl when it comes to politics.

Black men failing to push back against them in our community has them delusional.

Too many people in our community are unserious about this stuff...like strategically clueless
This is the dumbest and most sexist and untrue thing said tonight. Please do a count of the number of Black women in politics, from political representatives to policy advisers, analysts, wonks, etc, and then come back and let’s talk then. Black women are responsible for huge voting registration hikes because they do know how to mobilize.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Man shut up with this bullshyt.

I'm ADOS/FBA we both know that immigrants think that they are different than FBA's that does not mean that they don't think they are not Black.

what da hell dose ADOS/FBA gotta do with this topic - the man put down Jamaican as his race/color on his daughter birth certificate

Jamaican is a nationality lmaoo but yeah don’t matter if he don’t think he’s black.. in his country he’s black and he was treated as such… if he didn’t think he was black he would not have paid to send his daughter to an HBCU

well, I can’t speak for his country and I know there are several Jamaican Asian women who claim Jamaica isn't about race/color
and as far as his daughter going to a HBCU, I don’t think he had to pay anything , I believe it was said that she had to spend extra amount of time in America back-and-forth from Canada, which I believe her mother family resided, and that qualified her to get a scholarship/government assistance to attend the HBCU went to

Drake is not black and "not like us" because he's biracial or removed from Black culture.

But Kamala IS Black and is "like us" despite being biracial and being removed from Black Culture

once again, I don’t know how you can say she’s biracial when her father doesn’t consider himself black at all
there are people in from the Caribbean, who are coolies specifically people from Trinidad and Guyana, don’t consider themselves black, but West Indian in which I believe her father does the same and since her mother being from India wouldn’t make their daughter biracial … it would make full Asian

That’s all that was available in those times. Yall really think the society started 10 years ago.

see this is where you dudes cannot win this debate because her mother is Indian and happen to put down Caucasian under/color of mother
If her mother would have put Indian under that, then you and others in here trying to defend her would have some type of a point - but you don’t so y’all have to hold that L

This was 1964 fam.

And you’re absolutely right, which even proves my point further and further and further
It was the 60s and there’s never been a moment in America history that has been more pro-black than the 1960s
which again proves my point, he doesn’t consider himself black

Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I hope Kamala wins but Black women really live in a delusional fishbowl when it comes to politics.

Black men failing to push back against them in our community has them delusional.
It's that jesus....that bytch ass muthafukka jesus...got grown men on they knees with tears in they eyes praying to the same gods as our oppressors