*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Screenshot-2024-07-22-at-5-44-21-AM.png

And there it is folks! I'm doing my part. Who's gonna match me?!
giphy.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Multiple potential candidates been bytching to Kamala for months lol. This is from 5 months ago.
At a session around Harris’ dining table last Saturday with six Democratic governors and their chiefs of staff, according to multiple people who were there or were told soon after, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer slammed the way the president and the campaign have been talking about abortion rights. Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker hammered Biden’s response to the migrant crisis and insisted that they need to quickly get much more aggressive about attacking Republicans and Trump for tanking the bipartisan immigration bill. Maryland Gov. Wes Moore complained that the campaign has been failing to get through to voters under 35 years old.

At the governors’ meeting especially, tensions were high coming in, with many cranky about scrambling on a Saturday to fly to Washington for what they expected to be a perfunctory pep session. In a room stocked with potential 2024 replacement candidates and expected 2028 challengers to Harris for the Democratic nomination, they all took moments at both the middle and the end to reaffirm that they were behind Biden as the nominee but also that he absolutely had to win.

Most in the room had dealt with Trump during their own first terms. Most had beaten Trump-inspired Republicans in their 2022 races. What they are seeing in Biden’s campaign, they told Harris, does not look like the path to victory, and they were eager to see changes.

“OK,” said Harris after listening to an hour of deconstruction. “What do you think should be done?”

:dead:

Everyone that matters understands Kamala is the best shot. And if you're a candidate who could be president one day - Whitmer, Pritzker, Moore, etc - you also understand that if she wins there's still going to be a primary in 2028. So there's still a shot for those people if Kamala fails as president. There's a flip side to that though, in my opinion.. With inflation slowing and the jobs market continuing to climb there's a real chance she could walk into 2027/2028 with an amazing economy, normal inflation (2%) and nobody is beating her if that happens.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
what da hell dose ADOS/FBA gotta do with this topic - the man put down Jamaican as his race/color on his daughter birth certificate

well, I can’t speak for his country and I know there are several Jamaican Asian women who claim Jamaica isn't about race/color
and as far as his daughter going to a HBCU, I don’t think he had to pay anything , I believe it was said that she had to spend extra amount of time in America back-and-forth from Canada, which I believe her mother family resided, and that qualified her to get a scholarship/government assistance to attend the HBCU went to

once again, I don’t know how you can say she’s biracial when her father doesn’t consider himself black at all
there are people in from the Caribbean, who are coolies specifically people from Trinidad and Guyana, don’t consider themselves black, but West Indian in which I believe her father does the same and since her mother being from India wouldn’t make their daughter biracial … it would make full Asian

see this is where you dudes cannot win this debate because her mother is Indian and happen to put down Caucasian under/color of mother
If her mother would have put Indian under that, then you and others in here trying to defend her would have some type of a point - but you don’t so y’all have to hold that L

And you’re absolutely right, which even proves my point further and further and further
It was the 60s and there’s never been a moment in America history that has been more pro-black than the 1960s
which again proves my point, he doesn’t consider himself black

Kamala_Birth_Certificate.jpg

Funny the birth certificate says her moms is Caucasian lmaoo, we all know in America according to the census Asians, Indians and North Africans ie: Egyptians are white :mjlol:

Pops said he Jamaican which is black if we looking at it in that context lmaoo

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
you know what

it being so close to the election might really work out in Kamalas favor :ohhh: . This energy is electric

Biden played it smart letting the gop nominate Trump :ehh:

Harris VP for 4 years and now run as a press goal nominee and win for a potential 2 terms which would be 3 terms counting her VP experience… Well played Joe :ehh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
i’m loving all the enthusiasm surrounding kamala. record donations and clear momentum swinging her way. black people about to save america.

again.

:francis:
Black women are all in. Black men are not. They don't really fukk with her like that. Her being married to a white man also doesn't help her at all.

I can easily see black women blaming black men when Trump destroys her.