*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
She’s gonna need the whitest white man imaginable as a VP if she wants a chance to win those midwestern states. I’m talking wonderbread and miracle whip white. Like. 45-50YO, married, made in a lab for this specific scenario White.

fukk. She need somebody like Andy. :russ: :mjlol:
It won't even matter man. Because all of the focus will be on her. Not the VP candidate. She can have the perfect VP choice and it won't provide a permission structure for white people to get on board.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Dems better figure out how to convince Michelle to run. She would win. If vote for her.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After a week, Trumps's assassination attempt picture labeled the "hArDeSt pIctUre of aLl tiMe." got 745k likes.

After a few hours, this is already at 750k likes:

MAGA is finished in November. Just the better candidate: younger, smarter, big name, bolstered by better policies and an undivided Party.

The teamwork by the Democrats basically aced Republicans.
That Biden -> Kamala -> Newsom plan was like the Showtime Lakers on a fast break. I want to know who quarterbacked that, there was obviously discussion.

Coming off Biden's 4 years:
Kamala 2024-2028
Newsom 2028-2036

Blue leadership for the next 12 years. :wow:

My longterm prediction: Newsom will make the America and China work closer together than they ever have. If anybody can unite East and West, it's that guy. China got a lot of respect for dude.

It's the dawn of a new age. :banderas:

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After a week, Trumps's assassination attempt picture labeled the "hArDeSt pIctUre of aLl tiMe." got 745k likes.

MAGA is finished in November. Just the better candidate: younger, smarter, big name, bolstered by better policies and an undivided Party.

That Biden -> Kamala -> Newsom plan was like the Showtime Lakers on a fast break.
I want to know who quarterbacked that, there was obviously discussion.

Kamala 2024-2028
Newsom 2028-2036

My longterm prediction: Newsom will make the America and China work closer together than they ever have. If anybody can unite East and West, it's that guy. China got a lot of respect for dude.

I get it but if social media likes equaled votes, then Bernie would be in his 2nd term

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I get it but if social media likes equaled votes, then Bernie would be in his 2nd term
I'm not only talking about social media. I know how the electoral college works.

She's just a better candidate through and through.

Swing voters are the most critical votes and are the most policy-centric. No fukking way Swing Voters look at Trump's policies come November and say "That's the guy!"

however when they look at Kamala's and the Democrats'? Completely different story.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

That Biden -> Kamala -> Newsom plan was like the Showtime Lakers on a fast break. I want to know who quarterbacked that, there was obviously discussion.

Kamala 2024-2028
Newsom 2028-2036

:mjtf:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How can you cosplay as black if you black?

You cant cosplay as black when you been around black folk all ya life and went to an hbcu…

You thought you had one huh

Trump slurping fakkit.

I see they gave you new talking points.
Your mother slurps me, so what does that make her :umad:

As for Kamammy, show me her claiming Black that didn't involve wanting to be POTUS. She was and is proudly Indian/Asian unless it's time to pander. fakkit ass shills in their vaginal feelings as soon as you point out obvious flaws. Worse than the console fanboys in the Arcadium. Her only noteworthy contribution to Black society is locking tons of them up to be slave labor. Slave ownership is in her blood:hhh:

BangBike

N.M.B 🚲
Daps

She seems so down to earth 😍🥰

200-5.gif

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Kamala 2024-2028
Newsom 2028-2036

That could also be conservatards liking that pic knowing Kamala can’t win. :francis: