*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
@Shadow King

So he did not get a new vote from you. Thanks for proving my original point before you went full retard.

Thanks for the neg. People usually give those out based on emotions. I bet you creamed you're maxi pad when you hit the submit button.

Oh I know but at this point trump is not getting new voters. He almost lost to Hillary and had fewer votes then her. Everyone needs to stop acting like he was some unstoppable juggernaut.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
just heard from the News that republicans can challenge the biden/harris campaign funds state by state if it is transferred to another campaign

do you think Democrats planned ahead? :mjlol:
They’re not saying anything that other posters who know campaign finance stuff have been on here saying for weeks. If the $$ isn’t in his coffers, donors can do what they please with their $$.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She'll win because the others don't have campaign funds. You can't run without a campaign If anything this is more of a test-trial stage for some aforementioned hopefuls in 2028 to see how they'd manage under pressure/big stage.

Kamala will make an easier transition as she could start campaigning by the end of next week whereas the others could take weeks or nearly a month to raise substantial funds needed for a campaign.
AOC and others have already disclosed that the donors and high party officials don't want Harris. It is pretty obvious that they didn't force Biden out just to get Harris. She might end up being the nominee because things fell through with the Newsome/Moore plan but it is telling that as of yet Obama and others have not endorsed her. That convention has the potential to be insane.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
What? Strange pivot you took from that my nikka

You started your whole reply explaining how a woman can't even keep people in line. Nothing strange about my reply and then I said you think a racist rapist friend of Epstein convicted felon has a chance in a thread about who will win. What's not to understand about my reply? Are you voting for Trump?

:wtf:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Name her. Name an AKA more famous than the VP of the United States of America.

:mjtf:
1*hdR8o_dEuewt1Ylo0bMtLw.jpeg

15Williams-superJumbo.jpg

89c8db9c0e009efd7cda591403cadeed.jpg

Daps
love the resurgent enthusiasm and excitement on the democratic side, as well as the obvious fear and concern among the maga crowd.

who knew i’d be rooting for kopmala.

fukk trump.

:mjgrin: