*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
AOC and others have already disclosed that the donors and high party officials don't want Harris. It is pretty obvious that they didn't force Biden out just to get Harris. She might end up being the nominee because things fell through with the Newsome/Moore plan but it is telling that as of yet Obama and others have not endorsed her. That convention has the potential to be insane.
Why would the popular governors throw their name in for the presidency with less than 4 months before elections?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Damn she was a baddie in her younger days:whew:
00harris-howard-promo-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg
She still gorgeous.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You started your whole reply explaining how a woman can't even keep people in line. Nothing strange about my reply and then I said you think a racist rapist friend of Epstein convicted felon has a chance in a thread about who will win. What's not to understand about my reply? Are you voting for Trump?

:wtf:
I stated SHE couldn’t keep HER staff from going at each others neck. shyt ain’t got nothing to do with her as a woman. That also doesn’t mean I’m voting for Trump or asking others to do so. I’m doing what you mf’s was just doing the last few weeks with the over analyze of Biden. Now the shyt ain’t fair huh? GTFO my mentions with that shyt.

There’s a history with her and her staffs

It’s a legit fckin question. Get out your feelings

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Its not healthy to be this delusional.

new mexico, michigan, Pennsylvania maybe even georgia also may not vote her and they swung last election

0% chance she wins. The delusion is insane in here.
I mean I get it, it’s the first stage of grief….denial

Eventually it’ll set in on election night, when nikkas sitting in front of the screen with the :mjcry: as they announce Trump’s victory

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
@Shadow King

So he did not get a new vote from you. Thanks for proving my original point before you went full retard.

Thanks for the neg. People usually give those out based on emotions. I bet you creamed you're maxi pad when you hit the submit button.
Dude negged me too breh :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why would the popular governors throw their name in for the presidency with less than 4 months before elections?
They all want the job. It is who the donors want That is driving the bus. They didn't want Biden and he is gone. I heard a while back that they wanted Newsome to run, but Biden ran again so Newsome didn't. You noticed as soon as the donors revolted pressure was put on Biden to drop out.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
They all want the job. It is who the donors want That is driving the bus. They didn't want Biden and he is gone. I heard a while back that they wanted Newsome to run, but Biden ran again so Newsome didn't. You noticed as soon as the donors revolted pressure was put on Biden to drop out.
Yea they do want to job with a full campaign season, not some shyt just thrown together

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
@Shadow King

So he did not get a new vote from you. Thanks for proving my original point before you went full retard.

Thanks for the neg. People usually give those out based on emotions. I bet you creamed you're maxi pad when you hit the submit button.
Period blood flows still
Negs are given to effeminate males who can't separate their feelings from reality. I've never voted Republican and never will, and that still has nothing to do with the demographic I spoke on being the key to the election. I'm not a 30+ white male in the Midwest who changes parties every cycle as I wish. Extrapolating me to them continues your pattern of delusion.

Like I told you in your neg, learn to deal with reality and not your emotions. And as I told you in that same post, stop using total votes to make your point.