*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We need everybody to come vote for Kamala. Everybody.

Any poster that starts that crime bill nonsense or prosecutor bullshyt needs to get put on a neg train.
And yet, what do you think the opps are run on? She better get a handle on that as quick as possible.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

I believe she was the very first serious candidate to withdraw herself from the nomination (and when I say serious candidate, I mean one of the 18 or 19 individuals that was invited to the first Democrat debate)

add the fact that she was favorite battling Elizabeth Warren for that top 3 spot right behind Biden and Bernie at the very top

i’m sorry if you are a fan of her, but the truth is the truth. She was literally the weakest or nevertheless one of the weakest candidates from that class. You have to ask yourself why would she drop out before anybody if she is this supposedly outstanding political figure ….
she had no buzz … she had no major endorsements …. she had no money - her donations dried up quickly
All this sounds like excuses and caping for trump to me, its harris vs trump now stop the both sides nonsense and get on board against a white supremacist in trump

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
everyone registered as democrat should change their voter registration to independent :yeshrug: stop playing games with the people
What has the GOP done to make going independent a real option???

This isn't a parliament. A GOP appointed Supreme Court has destroyed affirmative action and is in the process of getting rid of every DEI initiative in corporate America.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
We will call any person of color "black," like we have some kind of connection when meanwhile those people can't stand us. I don't get our logic
Then maybe say, he is not African American next time.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Obama sorry for Kamala Harris 'good looking' comment

Obama Apologized to Kamala Harris for Saying She's Hot

harris-tty-ag-portrait-rdx-jef-201109_1604958732615_sl_11x14_1600.jpg

:noah:

Barack most definitely knocked her down behind closed doors once or twice.

I don't blame him :whew:

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Sorry breh not happening.You need to accept this and fall in line and support.It’s do or die rn.
Looking like death ngl no one is getting out of bed for Kamalab
We need everybody to come vote for Kamala. Everybody.

Any poster that starts that crime bill nonsense or prosecutor bullshyt needs to get put on a neg train.
stop saying this dikkhead shyt.

Michelle NEEDS to run and that’s that.no one is getting up for Kamala for better or worse she couldn’t galvanize a flies to land on shyt. She is UNlikeable

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

he's shook
:dead:

“sTOp thE sTEAL!!”

Same energy. Dude knows it’s finished.
Its not healthy to be this delusional.
Do you see people from Wisconsin, Nevada, and Arizona voting for her? All have big white populations and large Latino populations
new mexico, michigan, Pennsylvania maybe even georgia also may not vote her and they swung last election

0% chance she wins. The delusion is insane in here.