*[BREAKING]*: Biden Withdraws From The 2024 Election, Endorses Kamala Harris For President of The United States

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
goal-post-moving.gif

:unimpressed:
Real black people know the difference, agent. You probably think Pretty V really has a doctorate. :dead::dead::dead:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I stated SHE couldn’t keep HER staff from going at each others neck. shyt ain’t got nothing to do with her as a woman. That also doesn’t mean I’m voting for Trump or asking others to do so. I’m doing what you mf’s was just doing the last few weeks with the over analyze of Biden. Now the shyt ain’t fair huh? GTFO my mentions with that shyt.
You said The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. That doesn't come across as embracing like you're trying to put it.

You were arguing for no reason. You're voting for Kamala like I am and all the gloom and doom about her not being able to keep her staff from going at each other's neck is bullshyt.

When the fukk did I ever say something about anything being fair? Now you're just making shyt up.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea they do want to job with a full campaign season, not some shyt just thrown together
Even thrown together they like Newsome to beat the breaks off of Trump. They have been letting Newsome basically run a shadow national campaign for a few months now as he has been front and center attacking both Trump and Desantis. He is the governor of the largest State in the country so he is already well known. I agree with you though. The Democrats screwed this up now they will have to try to move Kamala out the way at the convention.

Last edited:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You said The woman could barely keep her staff from going at each others necks in 2020. That doesn't come across as embracing like you're trying to put it.

You were arguing for no reason. You're voting for Kamala like I am and all the gloom and doom about her not being able to keep her staff from going at each other's neck is bullshyt.

When the fukk did I ever say something about anything being fair? Now you're just making shyt up.
Go back to the kitchen cause you have no clue wtf you’re talking about. A terrible campaign staff can wreck any chance she has. Hence why it’s important you dumb fukk.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Is there not a difference between crossing the sands and getting an honorary membership?? :dahell: nikka what???
I promise you, you can maybe find 10 black people not in a BGLO on this entire planet that care. :laff:

If you don't want her recognized as a member don't give her the membership.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Negs are given to effeminate males who can't separate their feelings from reality. I've never voted Republican and never will, and that still has nothing to do with the demographic I spoke on being the key to the election. I'm not a 30+ white male in the Midwest who changes parties every cycle as I wish. Extrapolating me to them continues your pattern of delusion.

Like I told you in your neg, learn to deal with reality and not your emotions. And as I told you in that same post, stop using total votes to make your point.

Calm down little guy. Everything is going to be ok. Maybe explain to me how the electoral college works again. This is the first time I've ever heard about it.