Breaking Bad

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
sheeeit..... Saul is the typical run of da mill sleazeball lawyer...

a very entertaining and slick one :myman: but still cliche' type of dude

GUS on the other hand.... is :bow:

a God amongst mortal men........when u get the full extent of the 4th season you will soon realize that....

Sorry breh but Saul has so many damn quotes that he should have his own show...Gus was just a silent boss with a professional look...When he died,i was like ehhhh whatever...

shoo_laced

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Wishanikka Woods
Breh, that laugh means Walt is about to go into beast mode. The last 2 eps are :ohhh::damn::gladbron::ahh:

Come back in here when you finish, I want to see if you noticed a couple things. I'll obviously use spoiler tags for the people that ain't seen it yet.

Fred.

Just finished season 4 :bow: Walt got the juice now :boss:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I seen a funny interview with Giancarlo Esposito (Gus)....he was going up to his hotel room, he was in NY doing a play I think. It was in between season 3 and 4.

Anyway, he's on the elevator, and it stops, and a bunch of "young hooligans" got on....drunk, talking loud, smelling like weed, cussing, etc....one of them bumps into Giancarlo, and turns around like like :childplease:....then he notices who he's looking at, turns back around like :merchant: and says to his boys in a low voice "cut all that shyt out man, it's Gus!".

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just watching season 4 again on Blu Ray. Jessie is going to be the boss at the end of this series...

Goes with out saying, but I fukking wish Walt would have just walked away from Skylar..

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I seen a funny interview with Giancarlo Esposito (Gus)....he was going up to his hotel room, he was in NY doing a play I think. It was in between season 3 and 4.

Anyway, he's on the elevator, and it stops, and a bunch of "young hooligans" got on....drunk, talking loud, smelling like weed, cussing, etc....one of them bumps into Giancarlo, and turns around like like :childplease:....then he notices who he's looking at, turns back around like :merchant: and says to his boys in a low voice "cut all that shyt out man, it's Gus!".

Fred.

:smugfavre:

It sucks Gus had to go. One of the best super villains cable TV has produced..

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just finished the first 3 seasons in the past two weeks
Im about to jump right into the 4th and kill it this weekend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didnt expect that kid on a bike to shoot the fat drug dealer

:russ: at Walt goign at hank for taking the liqour bottle away

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;492756 said:
Didnt expect that kid on a bike to shoot the fat drug dealer

:russ: at Walt goign at hank for taking the liqour bottle away

Damn you're still early in the series. You're in for a lot of :gladbron: eps man.

Fred.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Damn brehs im watching Season 2 Episode 6 and in the scene where Walt is teaching his class there are what I perceive to be student art paintings all over the classroom and...
There is a poster in the background to the left of Walt with a girl who looks like Jesse's girlfriend with black hair and the same hairstyle face to face with a skull... :wow:

WhyYouCry

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I'm surprised that there are many people that never heard of this show. I was watching a season 2 re run on AMC and my co worker was hooked after a few minutes.