Breaking Bad

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished episode 11 of season 4 and all i can say is :ooh: I dunno how I feel abt Mr White after this one it was pretty surreal and that laugh was :dwillhuh:

:ohhh:

Breh, that laugh means Walt is about to go into beast mode. The last 2 eps are :ohhh::damn::gladbron::ahh:

Come back in here when you finish, I want to see if you noticed a couple things. I'll obviously use spoiler tags for the people that ain't seen it yet.

Fred.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've been watching some refreshers and there's no doubt in my mind Hank knows. He's using Walt I think, to go as high as he can. Now that Gus is dead tho....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching some refreshers and there's no doubt in my mind Hank knows. He's using Walt I think, to go as high as he can. Now that Gus is dead tho....

Nah. He has no idea.

Keep in mind Skylar knew Walt was a drug dealer since season 3, and she still thought he was a joke up until the "I am the one who knocks" speech.

Remember when Mike gave him a black eye and she was like "you got into a fight?" :stopitslime::heh:

Then when they were trying to get the car wash, Saul suggested violence, and she said "that's not who we are"....Walt himself said she still thinks he's a lab geek. Up until this season obviously, that's why she looked horrified when he said "I won". At that point she realized he's a gangster.

So nah....Hank has selective blindness because in his eyes Walt is a joke. That's his boy....but he doesn't view him as anything other than a nerdy school teacher.

Fred.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
You won't even remember Tuco before long breh. @Fred Hank is a sleeping giant homie. Skylar has a lot of potential now too

• Dap
Reactions: hex

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think skylar is gonna be the end of Walt especially with the way she messed his money up and that deal with her old boss.
I wonder if Walt is gonna try to recruit that ex cop once he's recovered

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
FreedS[ohh]lave;481262 said:
Im on season 2..:damn: at that meth head getting his head smashed by the atm machine they stole

I miss tuco

SKANK!!!..SKANK!!..SKANK!!! :lolbron:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Saul Goodman is the 2nd best character hands down

sheeeit..... Saul is the typical run of da mill sleazeball lawyer...

a very entertaining and slick one :myman: but still cliche' type of dude

GUS on the other hand.... is :bow:

a God amongst mortal men........when u get the full extent of the 4th season you will soon realize that....