Breaking Bad

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Wire is def one of the goat contenders; but for me it never shocked me like BB could. Is there any moment from the wire as shocking as that turtle scene in season 2?
The main difference for me between the wire and BB is that the wire is firmly based in the real world; while BB to me is def fiction. I'm sorry but walt would've gotten caught or died within the first season. But it still doesnt take away from the fact its still great tv.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
just started watching on netflix on season2 episode 3 :krs:

will check back one is caught with everyone else

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
just finished episode 12 of season 2. Walt you son of a bytch how could you sit there and watch that happen?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
here we go, after putting the show aside for too long (not cuz I doubted it, just had to much other shyt on my plate) I finally started season 1 the other day. I'm only on episode 4 but loving it so far. Definitely like the pacing of the show. Very intense. I can see how people who hate mad men really like this show. (even though im obsessed with mad men. its the GOAT)

my goal is to watch the whole series before season 5 starts...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Wire is def one of the goat contenders; but for me it never shocked me like BB could. Is there any moment from the wire as shocking as that turtle scene in season 2?
The main difference for me between the wire and BB is that the wire is firmly based in the real world; while BB to me is def fiction. I'm sorry but walt would've gotten caught or died within the first season. But it still doesnt take away from the fact its still great tv.

exactly...:yes:

i'm usually kicking back a few shots of brandy or some other likka of choice while watching Netflix

but just as i thought i was good and drunk...that "turtle scene" SOBERED ME THE FUKK UP...... :whoo:

and to tell u the truth......Breaking Bad is so intense that thier are numerous shocking scenes....

it got to a point, where i couldn't watch the shows back to back...i had to take that shyt in doses...cause i found it hard to sleep well at night. :snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt's fukkin stupid. Gotta wait like 8 months for the rest of the season. Should of just signed on for another season.

They wanted a chance at two more award seasons. That's the only reason for that big ass wait between the two.

Fred.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Just finished the season 4 finale
Gus's Face :ooh:
When he walked out i was like theres no way this fukker is still alive, then when the camera panned around.
Ew1r8.gif

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
When he walked out i was like theres no way this fukker is still alive, then when the camera panned around.
Ew1r8.gif

my wife was furious for second lol. "AW HEEELLLL NO...oh"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ew1r8.gif

Did you notice the plant/gun scene in the ep before the finale that shows where Walt got the idea to poison the kid?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rzjS4hzR8E"]Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube[/ame]

main-qimg-5d3011b75c60f1e32ddb43aaa517edcf

v5yc91.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just finished episode 12 of season 2. Walt you son of a bytch how could you sit there and watch that happen?

:wtf:

She was gonna snitch. It's not as if he killed her, he just let her die. She got off easy really....you can't run around blackmailing drug dealers all willy-nilly like shyt is sweet.

And if you think that's bad, wait until season 4. He would've murked her ass outright in that season.

Fred.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Win83 wouldn't survive a day in the drug game talking that dumb shyt

btw, Jesse has to be the biggest fukking simp ever, dropping stacks on some mexican bytch u barely know, buying her a house to raise a kid that ain't even yours?

:what:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Win83 wouldn't survive a day in the drug game talking that dumb shyt

btw, Jesse has to be the biggest fukking simp ever, dropping stacks on some mexican bytch u barely know, buying her a house to raise a kid that ain't even yours?

:what:

I think he ODs on shyt like that, and especially over kids, because he actually has a conscience. All the evil shyt he does I think he tries to balance it out by simping over a single mom and her kid.

Walt is like :birdman:

Fred.