Breaking Bad

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
the scene at the end of season 4 where Walt has that nervous breakdown in the crawl space is still the greatest scene in this show.

i don't think this show will ever surpass that moment.

there's other great moments but none touch that
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]wMEq1mGpP5A[/MEDIA]"]Breaking Bad - Walt: "I am the one who knocks" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]dy_DASt7hDs[/MEDIA]"]Heisenberg. You're Goddamn Right. Walter White, Say My Name Breaking Bad Season 5 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]r5wpigdBfK8[/MEDIA]"]Breaking Bad - "This is not meth..." Most badassed scene EVER!!!! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]ob7_LkZWjaI[/MEDIA]"][Breaking Bad 5x01 HD] - "Live Free Or Die" - Walt to Saul: "We're done when I say we're done" - YouTube[/ame]

That cynical laugh. The wife on the phone. My favorite moment in the entire show.

I just finished the series. Jesse got to be the most loathsome character in tv history. At least top 5.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
The shytTY thing is, AMC ruined Gus's death for EVERYBODY who hadn't seen it yet. Anybody trying to catch up, their shytty promo commercial showed how that nikka died. Ruined that amazing death. I was so goddamn mad when I saw that commercial, brah. Anyways....its the journey, I guess, but still. That bugs me.

The one thing I knew would happen in the show I had seen in a random AMC promo years ago while watching the walking dead. I knew how it would end for Gus.... SMH why AMC

It's one of the many reasons I'm done with trailers :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
Is this one of the most overrated shows ever?

Yes it is great, but not as great as people make it out to be. And all the plotholes in the later seasons kinda ruined it for me :yeshrug:

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The one thing I knew would happen in the show I had seen in a random AMC promo years ago while watching the walking dead. I knew how it would end for Gus.... SMH why AMC

It's one of the many reasons I'm done with trailers :yeshrug:
Damn. Also, I think on the old forums, a shot leaked of Gus's face in the finale and some dude posted it in the Season 4 thread. Most were saying its fake, but must've been disappointed that it ended up being real. I read the thread a few weeks later, so the scene for me was straight :ooh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Currently doing my first watch through [on season 3 ep 7]

The consistency of this show is amazing, the character development, and it breezes by. It never felt like a chore getting through these seasons

Walt is dikk to Gale for simply being just as good at chemistry/meth as he is and its frustratingly funny.