Breaking Bad

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never understood why Mike took it so personally that Walt killed Gus.

Gus was ACTIVELY TRYING TO HAVE WALT AND JESSE KILLED! The fukk was Walt supposed to do? Keep cooking and let Gus murder them? The fukk:mindblown:

It was more so Walt fukking it up even when Gus WASNT trying to kill them, along with Walt being destructive to an operation that would of had Him, Gus, Walt & Jessie pulling in millions a year each with no drama from the outside, Mikes whole thing was trying to grab as much cash for his family before he died, Walt wanting to be the king fukked that all up

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never understood why Mike took it so personally that Walt killed Gus.

Gus was ACTIVELY TRYING TO HAVE WALT AND JESSE KILLED! The fukk was Walt supposed to do? Keep cooking and let Gus murder them? The fukk:mindblown:

I don't think Mike specifically took it personally that Walt killed Gus.

He was upset that Walt created a situation where one of them (Walt or Gus) had to go.

Had Walt approached the situation with more nuance, I think he could've arraigned a sit down with Gus and they could've co-existed.

Because honestly Gus wasn't in a position to just kill off Walt or Jesse, financially speaking.

Instead Walt tried to kill Gus at his home....tried to convince Mike to help him kill Gus....jeopardized their whole operation, when he had those random ass women clean the lab....etc etc etc.
Gus had to have been :gucci: at Walt wilding out for the entirety of season 4.

And this isn't even taking into account that Walt got Combo killed....which led to Jesse wanting revenge. It was Walt's idea for them to expand into other people's territory, even though Jesse told them they aren't built for it.

Fred.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This whole time I thought Walt gave Brock Ricin, but he gave him the plant that he knew wouldn't kill him... Walt the goat. His only problem is he didn't have soldiers amd had to go to the Aryans for help.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching after finishing better call Saul (finally). BB is on a different level :wow: and homeboy from the pilot is in BCS that was interesting

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't think Mike specifically took it personally that Walt killed Gus.

He was upset that Walt created a situation where one of them (Walt or Gus) had to go.

Had Walt approached the situation with more nuance, I think he could've arraigned a sit down with Gus and they could've co-existed.

Because honestly Gus wasn't in a position to just kill off Walt or Jesse, financially speaking.

Instead Walt tried to kill Gus at his home....tried to convince Mike to help him kill Gus....jeopardized their whole operation, when he had those random ass women clean the lab....etc etc etc.
Gus had to have been :gucci: at Walt wilding out for the entirety of season 4.

And this isn't even taking into account that Walt got Combo killed....which led to Jesse wanting revenge. It was Walt's idea for them to expand into other people's territory, even though Jesse told them they aren't built for it.

Fred.
Nah once they killed the corner boys and then Gale, Gus had to be killed. He wasn't going to let Walt/Jesse live. He first groomed Gale to come back to take Walt's place. Then once he was killed, he groomed Jesse to take Walt's place. I mean Walt even tried to leave but his wife spent the money. They'd be gone that day and lived happily ever after.. Once that plan was dead, he hatched the plan to poison the kid...

But there was no way he was going to keep cooking for Gus. Gus wanted them dead soon as they ran over dude. Walt knew it too and everything he did after that was to saved his ass

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Just finished a fourth re watch. At this point it’s one long movie I watch start to finish over a series of days. You really appreciate the transformation these characters go through
Yea i suggested it to my sister christmas day and now here I am on the 4th episode of season 3 :russ:

not sure how many times ive seen it all the way through but wouldnt be surprised if it was close to dbl digits :wow:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just finished a fourth re watch. At this point it’s one long movie I watch start to finish over a series of days. You really appreciate the transformation these characters go through

Yea i suggested it to my sister christmas day and now here I am on the 4th episode of season 3 :russ:

not sure how many times ive seen it all the way through but wouldnt be surprised if it was close to dbl digits :wow:

I'm doing the same. Sometimes I'll throw on an old familiar show or documentary to take a nap on. I threw on episode 1 of BB and watched 3 episodes before I finally dozed off for a few minutes. Now I'm in it to win it gonna finish it all over the weekend

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your fav character?