Breaking Bad

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Started my first rewatch. 4 eps into season 2 and I forgot how slow it is. I can definitely see why these attention issued people would have problems with it. :skip:

Low key, after rewatching several shows I think BB might move outta my top spot. Might still put it in my top 5 tho. :jbhmm:

BB is nowhere near as slow as better call saul. the first 2 seasons were slow as hell and it didn't really pick up til season 3 when gus came into the mix.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I obviously won't spoil anything for you, but what you just said is the entire point of the show. If I broke down season 4, or hell, even season 2, just based on that 1 ep you seen you'd think we were talking about a different show.

And I don't necessarily mean quality, because I consider the first season better than 90% of TV....but each season is better than the last, with season 4 putting it on the same level as "The Wire" IMO.

Fred.
:heh:

Breaking Bad is basically the same level as The Shield.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Just finished. Good show overall. Watching "Better call Saul" now.
Lucky you, to be able to take in the greatness of the Breaking Bad universe from start to finish with no waiting for next season. I haven't watched it in like 2 yrs, because I watched it so many times from 2016 til the end of Better Call Saul. I never watched it when it was first run. But once I did i was hooked. I had to take a break from it, like if I was gonna take a nap after playing ball on Saturdays I'd throw on a random episode and watch damn near 3 episodes before I'd actually doze off. Have you watched the movie about what became of Pinkman? It's pretty good too.