Breaking Bad

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
probably the funniest scene for me was when walt and jesse were stuck in the desert and jesse freaked out and started ranting about all the stuff they had, and started naming random things they could make. then walt gets excited and starts naming things off for jesse to gather

Jesse: "What are we building?" :ohhh:
Walt: "You said it yourself" :smugfavre:
Jesse: "A robot!" :gladbron:
Walt: "A battery" :childplease:
Jesse: :noah:
Walt: :snoop:

:laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Just finished watchin' Season 1 via Netlix

I've only seen S4 & S5

The heel turn is crazy...I'm watchin' S2, now

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Spent the last week and a half marathoning seasons 1-4 and :whoo: :whew: Can't wait to start season 5 tonight.

Honestly, I can do without Hanks wife and Walt Jr's characters. They both annoy the fukk out of me anytime they're on screen. Walt needs to tell his son to man up and stop being such a p*ssy.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have seen all the episodes, but like sons of anarchy, my wife has never watched at all, and I just got her started last night. so we are on episode 4 of the 1st season. I'm probably gonna re-watch a lot of this piff with her as it unfolds. I mean I have only seen all the episodes once anyways, so I got no problem re-watching.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I have seen all the episodes, but like sons of anarchy, my wife has never watched at all, and I just got her started last night. so we are on episode 4 of the 1st season. I'm probably gonna re-watch a lot of this piff with her as it unfolds. I mean I have only seen all the episodes once anyways, so I got no problem re-watching.

aww :to:

Sent from royalty breh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the scene at the end of season 4 where Walt has that nervous breakdown in the crawl space is still the greatest scene in this show.

i don't think this show will ever surpass that moment.

there's other great moments but none touch that
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEq1mGpP5A"]Breaking Bad - Walt: "I am the one who knocks" - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs"]Heisenberg. You're Goddamn Right. Walter White, Say My Name Breaking Bad Season 5 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5wpigdBfK8"]Breaking Bad - "This is not meth..." Most badassed scene EVER!!!! - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob7_LkZWjaI"][Breaking Bad 5x01 HD] - "Live Free Or Die" - Walt to Saul: "We're done when I say we're done" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
me & wifey are about to start re watching it all before the new season starts. i don't think she has seen ALL of them only up to end of S4 and maybe a few eps of the first half of S5.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
me & wifey are about to start re watching it all before the new season starts. i don't think she has seen ALL of them only up to end of S4 and maybe a few eps of the first half of S5.

last time I posted, my wife had finished up all of sons of anarchy and only done about 1.5 seasons of BB. still in the same point in BB. I guess she just been too busy, cuz she was liking it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me just hop in here. A couple of months ago I started watching BB. I got through 2 seasons. For some reason, I didn't get a chance to watch anymore. This morning I didn't have to work, so I decided to fire up season 3 to see how far I could get before the new season.

Well.

I just finished the first episode of the season. Of season 4. I spent all day watching Breaking Bad lol. Just...just so fantastic. Just an incredible show still. I'm literally mad at myself for not having watched it.

The shytTY thing is, AMC ruined Gus's death for EVERYBODY who hadn't seen it yet. Anybody trying to catch up, their shytty promo commercial showed how that nikka died. Ruined that amazing death. I was so goddamn mad when I saw that commercial, brah. Anyways....its the journey, I guess, but still. That bugs me.

I feel you. AMC did alot of stupid stuff. I wish AMC be smart about it. Imagine if this show go on HBO? :ohhh:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Just finished season 3. Every episode been crack. :whew:The only ep that was kind of :patrice: was the one about the fly.

SMH @ on Demand not having season 5 on deck:sadcam:
the fly episode is top 3 of the whole series for me.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished season 3. Every episode been crack. :whew:The only ep that was kind of :patrice: was the one about the fly.

SMH @ on Demand not having season 5 on deck:sadcam:

Season 5 is out on Blu-Ray and DVD so you can cop it. Or cop each ep from Amazon for $1.99 each. Or they're all on torrent sites in HD.

The first time I watched "Fly" I thought it was terrible and the show had fallen off. Then the rest of the season was :ohlawd: so it made me re-examine the ep and watch it again. Then I noticed little shyt like Skylar singing in the intro was the song over the baby monitor that Walt heard right before he went over Jesse's house and watched Jane die. That made me look at the ep differently. The ep ain't about a fly....it's a fly but it's chaos. Walt is obsessed with the elements of the dope game that he can't control. He's a scientist dealing with chaos. The fly is a problem he can deal with....it's an x-factor he can control, so he tries to. Obsessively.

When I realized that I :ohhh: that's also why Walt is like :manny: later on in the season when he murks the goons. He embraces the chaos.

This point was solidified by a later episode, too. I won't say which one though. :youngsabo:

Fred.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Somebody help a nikka out.

Just started season 4 so if they haven't cleared this up yet then just let it walk but Did they ever speak on who tipped Hank that them 2 brothers were coming to murk him? I know he left a message to his partner thinking it was him but the call was restricted and they never officially said it was him. Plus if it was him, then dude obviously connected.