Breaking Bad

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im on the final few minutes of the second to last episdoe jesse just texted walt fromthe hospital that he got gus attention and they looking like thye gonna try to get at gus

My heart is racing just watchign this brehs:ooh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;790273 said:
Im on the final few minutes of the second to last episdoe jesse just texted walt fromthe hospital that he got gus attention and they looking like thye gonna try to get at gus

:russ:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;790273 said:

The finale is gonna make you faint then. :heh:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;792627 said:
:win:

breezed through 4 seasons in a week..top 5 favorite show for me already

Did you catch the hint that Walt poisoned the kid in the ep before the finale?

v5yc91.png

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

DC_Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Did you catch the hint that Walt poisoned the kid in the ep before the finale?

v5yc91.png

Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube

Fred.
idk if I missed something but the shyt that has me confused about the kid getting poisoned by Walt is when exactly did Walt have time or how did he poison the kid. The only time he saw the kid was when he went to Jesse's house an dthey were playing the game but he never went inside....

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
i just started watchin off the strength of all the hype that i been igg'n about this show ever since the old site....i can honestly say that after ep 6 of season 1 anyone should and must get hooked.....

bout to start season 2 in a few....

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just re watching episode one.........Am I bugging or did Walt's ex have a brief cameo in that episode? :ohhh:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
idk if I missed something but the shyt that has me confused about the kid getting poisoned by Walt is when exactly did Walt have time or how did he poison the kid. The only time he saw the kid was when he went to Jesse's house an dthey were playing the game but he never went inside....

He had a full day to do it. His fam left, it's still light outside. When Jesse comes over accusing him of poisoning Brock, it's dark outside. There was a solid 8-10 hour window for it to take place.

Also keep in mind Saul and his goon Huell were helping Walt. In this scene you can see the goon put something in his pocket....

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

That's when he swapped the pack out, just like Jesse said. What's funny is Jesse was 100% right and he let Walt manipulate him.

And in the finale scene, when Walt goes looking for Saul, you can see his secretary shredding school schedules:

proof.png

It's kinda blurry but you can make out ART, HIST, MATH, ENG, etc.

Huell or Saul could've poisoned the kid while Walt was at home.

Fred.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
He had a full day to do it. His fam left, it's still light outside. When Jesse comes over accusing him of poisoning Brock, it's dark outside. There was a solid 8-10 hour window for it to take place.

Also keep in mind Saul and his goon Huell were helping Walt. In this scene you can see the goon put something in his pocket....

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

That's when he swapped the pack out, just like Jesse said. What's funny is Jesse was 100% right and he let Walt manipulate him.

And in the finale scene, when Walt goes looking for Saul, you can see his secretary shredding school schedules:

proof.png

It's kinda blurry but you can make out ART, HIST, MATH, ENG, etc.

Huell or Saul could've poisoned the kid while Walt was at home.

Fred.

About the school schedule, I've heard that it wasn't related at all. It also had French & Economics on there. Brock is 8 right? I don't even think they have different classes at that age.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
About the school schedule, I've heard that it wasn't related at all. It also had French & Economics on there. Brock is 8 right? I don't even think they have different classes at that age.

Actually they do teach both foreign language and basic economics in elementary school nowadays.

Economic Education Lessons
Schools Try Elementary Approach To Teaching Foreign Languages

And it's not necessarily different classes, just what time they do certain topics.

Fred.