Breaking Bad

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:damn: I Feel like I should go back and re-watch the other seasons but I only have two days or so. Time flies I was just :sadbron: a few months ago when Season 4 ended.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
2 days, brehs!

tumblr_lw5cutLAY41qh5cbh.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

DC_Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
He had a full day to do it. His fam left, it's still light outside. When Jesse comes over accusing him of poisoning Brock, it's dark outside. There was a solid 8-10 hour window for it to take place.

Also keep in mind Saul and his goon Huell were helping Walt. In this scene you can see the goon put something in his pocket....

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

That's when he swapped the pack out, just like Jesse said. What's funny is Jesse was 100% right and he let Walt manipulate him.

And in the finale scene, when Walt goes looking for Saul, you can see his secretary shredding school schedules:

proof.png

It's kinda blurry but you can make out ART, HIST, MATH, ENG, etc.

Huell or Saul could've poisoned the kid while Walt was at home.

Fred.

:ohhh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Let me just hop in here. A couple of months ago I started watching BB. I got through 2 seasons. For some reason, I didn't get a chance to watch anymore. This morning I didn't have to work, so I decided to fire up season 3 to see how far I could get before the new season.

Well.

I just finished the first episode of the season. Of season 4. I spent all day watching Breaking Bad lol. Just...just so fantastic. Just an incredible show still. I'm literally mad at myself for not having watched it.

The shytTY thing is, AMC ruined Gus's death for EVERYBODY who hadn't seen it yet. Anybody trying to catch up, their shytty promo commercial showed how that nikka died. Ruined that amazing death. I was so goddamn mad when I saw that commercial, brah. Anyways....its the journey, I guess, but still. That bugs me.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Yeah AMC really did mess it up for y'all. I just finished season 4 last week and didn't see any commercial thank God. But I've been trying to put my sister on to it and that kinda fukked it up. They didn't need to do that.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk 2

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
The shytTY thing is, AMC ruined Gus's death for EVERYBODY who hadn't seen it yet. Anybody trying to catch up, their shytty promo commercial showed how that nikka died. Ruined that amazing death. I was so goddamn mad when I saw that commercial, brah. Anyways....its the journey, I guess, but still. That bugs me.

For some reason that promo didn't spoil me. I guess I just saw it as creative editing and didn't put 2 and 2 together. I knew Gus would die but right up until that moment I didn't know that Face Off literally meant FACE OFF. :ooh:

:ohhh: at Lily of the Valley. Now I fully understand why so many people feel like Walt has to die. This show is re-dic.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
just re-watched the season finale last night, man that song they play at the end of the episode is spot on. the lyrics...just :wow:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
AMC is killing me with these late night repeats, I was trying to watch the second to last, or third to last episode last night, at like 4:00am, I really want to watch 'Face Off' again, when Gus gets ready to go handle that with Hector, that music, and his conversation before. 'Little DEA rata' that was ill.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna dvr all the episodes this season up until the season finale and then watch them all back to back, and watch the finale "live" Im spoiled.