Breaking Bad

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
So I just watched Season 1-4 within 2 weeks....man this show got me hooked one of the best shows on tv

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You guys seen the new season 5 promo? I want to get a few opinions on a couple things....

Breaking Bad Season 5 Promo #3 - Because I Say So (HD) - YouTube

At 0:13 I see two things I'm :wtf: about. Is that dude on the left the same guy from "Thirty-Eight Snub"? The guy that sold Walt the gun?

Also....look at Walt. This is obviously from some point in the future, because he has a full beard and his hair is grown out. The next ep we seen takes place directly after season 4, like an hour later, so it's not from that time frame. It has to be from a few months later, at least.

At first I didn't think it was him, but you can see him again at 0:29.

I have no idea what that's about, but I think it would be cool if we get a few scenes from the future. Kinda how we got clues about the plane crash through out season 2.

Fred.

:noah: 6 days to go, the promo looks epic, were gonna feast and starve at the same time

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
You guys seen the new season 5 promo? I want to get a few opinions on a couple things....

Breaking Bad Season 5 Promo #3 - Because I Say So (HD) - YouTube

At 0:13 I see two things I'm :wtf: about. Is that dude on the left the same guy from "Thirty-Eight Snub"? The guy that sold Walt the gun?

Also....look at Walt. This is obviously from some point in the future, because he has a full beard and his hair is grown out. The next ep we seen takes place directly after season 4, like an hour later, so it's not from that time frame. It has to be from a few months later, at least.

At first I didn't think it was him, but you can see him again at 0:29.

I have no idea what that's about, but I think it would be cool if we get a few scenes from the future. Kinda how we got clues about the plane crash through out season 2.

Fred.

That just fukked my week up. "CAN'T WAIT"

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Just started watching this piffery yesterday almost done with season one and so far... wow. So much unexpected shyt popped off in the first two episodes alone. I can understand all the hype and talk about this show now. Bryan Cranston's best acting in my opinion, his character is so raw i love it . :win:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Just started watching this piffery yesterday almost done with season one and so far... wow. So much unexpected shyt popped off in the first two episodes alone. I can understand all the hype and talk about this show now. Bryan Cranston's best acting in my opinion, his character is so raw i love it . :win:

watch when u watch season 4 :lawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If you're :gladbron: about the first two eps you're going to lose your mind over this show.

Season 1 is good but it ain't shyt compared to season 2.....and season 3 is better than that....and season 4 is better than that. :ohlawd:

Fred.

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Season 3> 4.... But not by much. And that dude from the poster is the dude who owns the junkyard and crushes their winabego. He's also that guy in the promo at 13sec

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
the one that told hank to show a warrant or kick rocks?