Breaking Bad

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Me and my girl just started watching this and we can't stop. I think we've watched 6-7 episodes in the past 2 days, we're up to episode 4 of season 2 and this show is easily one of my favorites already. Season 4 comes to netflix's on the 15th so hopefully we can catch up and not miss too much of the new season.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just started watching this show on Sunday. Stayed up till 4am Monday morning and only got 3 hour sleep. Soon as i got off work went home and finished season 2. I start on Season 3 tonight. The two seasons take place in such a short amount time but you can already start to see the changes in his character.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Me and my girl just started watching this and we can't stop. I think we've watched 6-7 episodes in the past 2 days, we're up to episode 4 of season 2 and this show is easily one of my favorites already. Season 4 comes to netflix's on the 15th so hopefully we can catch up and not miss too much of the new season.

Everyone that gets put on this show feels the :lawd:

its amazing :ohhh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
You guys seen the new season 5 promo? I want to get a few opinions on a couple things....

Breaking Bad Season 5 Promo #3 - Because I Say So (HD) - YouTube

At 0:13 I see two things I'm :wtf: about. Is that dude on the left the same guy from "Thirty-Eight Snub"? The guy that sold Walt the gun?

Also....look at Walt. This is obviously from some point in the future, because he has a full beard and his hair is grown out. The next ep we seen takes place directly after season 4, like an hour later, so it's not from that time frame. It has to be from a few months later, at least.

At first I didn't think it was him, but you can see him again at 0:29.

I have no idea what that's about, but I think it would be cool if we get a few scenes from the future. Kinda how we got clues about the plane crash through out season 2.

Fred.

My only issue with it is that it obviously shows that whatever issues Mike has seem to get resolved pretty quick. But other than that, I was very very hyped!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My only issue with it is that it obviously shows that whatever issues Mike has seem to get resolved pretty quick. But other than that, I was very very hyped!

At the end of the day Mike is a hired goon that actually pulled his gun on Gus when he murked Victor. As long as he stays paid I doubt he cares who he works for, even if he doesn't seem to like Walt.

Fred.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This scene really sealed the deal for me that BREAKING BAD was probally the greatest show i've watched in recent years...

During that one scene in the episode entitled "THIRTY-EIGHT SNUB"....something about Walt meeting up with Mike in that bar, making this proposition to Mike to set up a meeting with him (walt) and Gus in an effort to kill him, which only results in Mike KNOCKING THE SH1T outta Walt off of that barstool....

was SOOOO NECCESARY.....i mean i was litearly standing and screaming at my flat screen talking shyt...."THAT'S RIGHT WALT..THAT'S WHAT YOUR STUPID ASS GET!!!!"....... :laff:

i almost took that shyt personal :pachah:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I still haven't ran into a co-worker who has seen this show. :smh:

I keep putting it on to them and never do they listen. Only one person took my advice and she's :gladbron:

fukk is up with these cats missing epic piff?!