Breaking Bad

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Ted is a fukkin fakkit. I'm almost finished with season 4 just in time and this fakkit slippin, buyin new mercedes n shyt instead of payin off the IRS

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea why ya'll give walt so many passes.

Nobody is giving Walt passes on anything. We been saying BOTH Walt and Jesse are fukk ups and disloyal but you so dead set on throwing a cape over Jesse you not seeing that.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Question: In the fly episode, I always thought it had to have a deeper meaning like many other episodes did in the series...Any ideas on what?

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Question: In the fly episode, I always thought it had to have a deeper meaning like many other episodes did in the series...Any ideas on what?

Yeah that's what i love about this show ....

thier is alot of hidden symbolisim in this show.....to signify something signficant or give u clues to some future revelation

i could be wrong but i think the "fly" represents Walt's intent to be meticullous and detailed in whatever he takes part in, the whole effort to keep "contamination" out , i think speaks of his whole operation, and the relationship between him and jesse....

that Gus is like that "fly" which is gonna not only contaminate but bring a demise to the whole venture...

i don't know could be wrong.... :manny:

that's the good thing about "ART" thier is so many ways to interpet the meanings

i'd like to see Fred (hexagam) take on it..... :yes:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Lol@punk ass scary ass Walt being a Killer..u white boys kill me with this shyt..
Did he or did he not kill 6 people? If you kill someone then by definition you're a killer you dumb motherfukker.
u want a hero this bad??
Yeah my hero is a drug dealer and a killer. Also, wtf are you talking about. There plenty of white 'killers' out there. Watch the Sopranos or Boardwalk Empire and get back to me.
nikka aint even got hands..got whooped by Jessie..got whooped by old ass Mike..lol
So what? He's still a killer.
Gus was a businessman,boss and a killer..
Yes he was. No one denies it. What's your point?
In reality..if he hated Walt that much..his formula wouldnt have meant much..Walt woulda been got..and he'd worry bout the formula later
Are you dumb? Do you think meth gets cooked by itself? Gus said himself he had high overhead on the lab. Do you know what that means? It means he couldn't afford to stop production for the months it would take to find a replacement cook.

To Gus,dealing with Jessie was a bigger liability and risk than dealing with Walt
At first. Then the roles reversed. Else Gus would have taken Walt to Mexico instead of Jessie.
And i never said they couldnt wait to get rid of Gus..
They must want Walt to play a much more central role in controlling the drug business in the next season or something..instead of just a top notch cook
Then that means Walt is 'all that'. Why are you denying it. To be honest I don't even know why I'm arguing this shyt with your dumb ass. It's been stressed numerous times that Breaking Bad is the story of Walter "going from Mr. Chips to Scarface". Just watch the show.
Plus Walt is the main character of the show..it has been 4 seasons already..u better believe Bryan Cranston has enough pull to decide which direction the show is taking now
So Bryan Cranson wanted Giancarlo Esposito out, is that it?:comeon:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt trying so desperately to kill the fly is supposed to represent him trying to regain control of his life.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

So Bryan Cranson wanted Giancarlo Esposito out, is that it?:comeon:
Thats what i said huh?he got pull so first thing he did was kill the Gus character???

Do you even have a single person to discuss the show with in real life?:sitdown:
dont even answer that u fakkit

Lol@walt going from Mr Chips to Scarface..

You are fukking moron nikka..im done

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Thats what i said huh?he got pull so first thing he did was kill the Gus character???
That's what your dumb ass implied.

Do you even have a single person to discuss the show with in real life?:sitdown:
No, just me and my 50 cats. Please be my friend.:rudy:
That's what the creators of the show have said in a lot of interviews. But hey, you know better.:snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You are fukking moron nikka..im done

"Mr. Chips to Scarface" is an actual quote from the creator of the show.

The reason you got all these people disagreeing with you is because you're saying outlandish shyt ("Walt isn't a killer" :wtf:) and instead of explaining what you mean you're hiding behind the race card....which is fukking silly considering your criteria for being a gangster doesn't apply to anyone, real or fictional, black or white.

And for some odd reason you seem to think white boys watch this show as wish fulfillment....like they see Walt as some kinda gangster icon to idolize....which means you don't even understand what the show is about. This ain't the white version of "The Wire", nor is it meant to be some kinda realistic in-depth look at the dope game....it's a morality play about a man that loses his soul via a series of bad choices....those choices just happen to involve dealing drugs.

Fred.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
hexagram23;742860This ain't the white version of "The Wire" said:
Tumblr_lftvvrIwcT1qfgij5o1_400.gif

i couldn't have said it any better....

and i don't get this whole RACE SHYT....that ole boy is on

for the record I AM A BLACKMAN...and i don't feel any LESS BLACKER by being entertained by the lead protaginist who happens to be "WHITE"...

it's just a gottdamn TV SHOW... :noah:

also Giancarlo Espisato character was well drawn out and void of any imagery which could be deemed as OFFENSIVE to myself as a blackman...

unlike the "over the top" Tuco character....it wasn't sterotypical...

actually i was proud of Gus! dude was a straight up professional :takedat:

how da fukk can anybody feel that Gus was being eliminated because of his "race" is some idiotic shyt...... :why:

the show is strictly "mental"......

and i think EVERYBODY can find a little of themselves in either a character or a scenario....

because we "ALL" break bad at some point in our lives regardless of race

this show actually should have been entitled "IT'S DEEPER than Meth"...

because it's more about the dynamic situations that the human psyche has to endures and the reactions and rammifications that derive from it....

so all these DUMBASS COMPARE AND CONTRASTS with that other "great" show THE WIRE need to stop... :stop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You guys seen the new season 5 promo? I want to get a few opinions on a couple things....

At 0:13 I see two things I'm :wtf: about. Is that dude on the left the same guy from "Thirty-Eight Snub"? The guy that sold Walt the gun?

Also....look at Walt. This is obviously from some point in the future, because he has a full beard and his hair is grown out. The next ep we seen takes place directly after season 4, like an hour later, so it's not from that time frame. It has to be from a few months later, at least.

At first I didn't think it was him, but you can see him again at 0:29.

I have no idea what that's about, but I think it would be cool if we get a few scenes from the future. Kinda how we got clues about the plane crash through out season 2.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Peepin that classic Half Measures ep.

So many of Walt issues woulda been solved if he just murked Jesse.