Breaking Bad

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still haven't ran into a co-worker who has seen this show. :smh:

I keep putting it on to them and never do they listen. Only one person took my advice and she's :gladbron:

fukk is up with these cats missing epic piff?!

That's something I've noticed about this show, it's actually hard to get people to sit down and watch it but when they do it blows their fukking mind.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
FreedS[ohh]lave;781532 said:
Jesse and Walt throwing hands :ohhh::wow::sadbron::ooh:

how dope does the final 3 or 4 episodes of season 4 get?

:whoo::ohlawd:

You just don't even know. Possibly the best 3 or 4 episodes of the series, real talk.

Pure piff.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;781532 said:
Jesse and Walt throwing hands :ohhh::wow::sadbron::ooh:

how dope does the final 3 or 4 episodes of season 4 get?

The last 4 eps are arguably the best in the series and some of the greatest TV in history.

In other words, :whoo:

Fred.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
That's something I've noticed about this show, it's actually hard to get people to sit down and watch it but when they do it blows their fukking mind.

lol had to respond to this-- i put my boy on it-- and he said he saw the whole first season on one sitting..:win:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol had to respond to this-- i put my boy on it-- and he said he saw the whole first season on one sitting..:win:

I did too. After one of my friends kept bugging me about watching it. :krs:

I'm now up to episode 9 of Season 3. Season 3 is just :wow: Season 3 takes it close to Sopranos territory. The best thing about this show is that it keeps getting better and better.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I did too. After one of my friends kept bugging me about watching it. :krs:I'm now up to episode 9 of Season 3. Season 3 is just :wow: Season 3 takes it close to Sopranos territory. The best thing about this show is
that it keeps getting better and better

That what makes this show so great that each season outdoes each other :cheers:, wait till you see the season finales of season 3 and watch Season 4,

and getting people to watch this show is a b!tch, probably cause thy think its gonna be another one of those cliche'd tv shows, first thing you need to tell them to get them invested is "it has a scarface like storyline"

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That what makes this show so great that each season outdoes each other :cheers:, wait till you see the season finales of season 3 and watch Season 4,

and getting people to watch this show is a b!tch, probably cause thy think its gonna be another one of those cliche'd tv shows, first thing you need to tell them to get them invested is "it has a scarface like storyline"

I think the reason it is a hard sale is because Walt is so WASPish. If a person pictures a gangster, you are probably not thinking of your High School chemistry teacher. (They did a great job casting Walt btw).

It kind of throws people off at first.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I'm going to watch the season 2 finale tonight and probably watch a few episodes of season 3 tonight. And Saturday me and my girl are going to have a season 3 marathon and see how much we can watch, we are completely hooked. I haven't been this hooked by a show in a long time.

Last night we just saw the episode where Jesse's GF OD'ed and Walt just watched her die, that was some powerful shyt. And I can't wait to see where these black and scenes go with the crime scene stuff. I can't wait to see what happens with Gus, I finally get all the Gus and Radio Shack jokes you guys would make lol. And the guy Badger cracks me up every time I see him on screen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna watch these last few epsidoes now cant wait to see what Jessie gonna do it looks llike his loyalty is clearly with Gus and Mike know..

Dude thinks these nikkas beleive in him and shyt:skip: