Breaking Bad

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
It may have been, I don't really follow interviews like that...
Personally I reached the same conclusion. The scene where Gus is in his car right before he enters the old folks home in the last episode sealed the deal for me.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally I reached the same conclusion. The scene where Gus is in his car right before he enters the old folks home in the last episode sealed the deal for me.

You can tell just off how mad Gus was about that shyt years after the fact. He didn't have much issue with killing off other people who worked with him but that shyt that went down at Don Eladio's place kept his soul burning.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
I guess I'm wrong?

You're right..Walt aint no fukking Boss these white boys making him out to be

Dude aint no killer..
Gus coulda offed him a long time ago if he wanted to..it just wasnt that serious to him
This is the problem a lot of people have with this show..it doesnt reflect 'reality'
If Gus wanted Walt dead..he would have been in one of those barrels a long time ago

Guess the producers wanted to get rid of the Gus character somehow and Walt killing him was the only way forward..

The entire Gus/Walt beef didnt even make any sense to me..
Both Walt and Jessie are hard to work with..but Jessie is 10 times worse than Walt..so what the fukk was Gus thinking tryina make Jessie the main cook and get rid of Walt?he was smarter than that..

Good show nevertheless..cant wait for the next season...but all the unnecessary dikkriding yall doing is demonic

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

INSIDE TV: Some viewers thought that Gus was actually mourning the loss of his life partner, not just his business partner. One clue was Hector’s “They like what they see!” taunt while peeing in the pool. Did you specifically play to that ambiguity or was it written that way?

Esposito: It was written as is, but I wanted it to be ambiguous. I wanted people to think what they thought. So that I didn’t have to make a decision for the audience. I certainly feel that Max was a straight-up protégé, someone that he loves for human reasons and it doesn’t go beyond that. But when people started to talk about the fact that they could be life partners, I thought that was very interesting because it’s the same kind of love, the same kind of caring. But I wanted it not to be black or white. I didn’t want to make a decision in my head either way….

It was a really incredible relationship. He takes young Max off the street of El Salvador. Max’s dream is to become a chemist, and he gives him that gift. Of course, he wants something in return, but that really is the core to who Gus is: bringing people to their best selves even if the business he is in is not quite above board. To see someone Gus had invested so much in and someone Gus believed in and someone who was so intelligent, who could not only make this chicken recipe, but also could make the best meth and someone as committed as he was — the hardest part was to see his dream die. And that created the space for the vengeance that carries Gus from what we see through his storyline. That is a very important part of the puzzle of who Gus is.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Dude aint no killer..
The guy who killed at least 6 people(off the top of my head) isn't a killer?:snoop:
Gus coulda offed him a long time ago if he wanted to..it just wasnt that serious to him
This is the problem a lot of people have with this show..it doesnt reflect 'reality'
If Gus wanted Walt dead..he would have been in one of those barrels a long time ago
Gus wanted Walt dead and had every intention of making it happen. He just lacked a suitable replacement because given the high overhead he couldn't afford to stop production. So letting Walt live was necessary for a time. But Walt had a sword hanging over his head the entire season.
Guess the producers wanted to get rid of the Gus character somehow and Walt killing him was the only way forward..
Yeah, that must be it. I mean Gus is only one of the most memorable TV characters in history. Which show would want that? I bet they couldn't wait to get rid of him.:snoop:
Both Walt and Jessie are hard to work with..but Jessie is 10 times worse than Walt..so what the fukk was Gus thinking tryina make Jessie the main cook and get rid of Walt?he was smarter than that..
Yeah, I mean Walt only disobeyed a direct order from Gus and killed two of his dealers. Then he killed his cook. The he tried to kill Gus himself. Not to mention he had a DEA agent as a relative. Who could be mad at that?
And Gus didn't think much of Jessie at first, but Jessie proved his resourcefulness time and again. Both Gus and Mike were impressed by him.

Do you watch the show or do you just skim through it?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right..Walt aint no fukking Boss these white boys making him out to be

Dude aint no killer..

You forgetting that Gus needed Walt for his scientific acumen. Walt isn't just some run of the mill chemist, he's a Nobel prize winning Chemist. When Gus was trying to get Gayle to reproduce Walt's recipe on his own Gayle said he could never do it.

Walt was brought in with Gayle looking over his shoulder to replace him, once Walt was no longer needed Gus was gonna kill him, but Walt and Jesse killed Gayle guaranteed their safety (for the time being)

Good show nevertheless..cant wait for the next season...but all the unnecessary dikkriding yall doing is demonic

Gus went with Walt because Jesse was obviously easier to manipulate and predict. Jesse playing Checkers while Walt and Gus were playing chess. Jesse was also the only other person who knew Walt's recipe and techniques.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Am I the only one who feels Walt won't die and see the end of the series? He has no fear of death and I Think he'll truly lose the one thing he loves, his family. I think he will end up cold,alone, rich, powerful and miserable...

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I the only one who feels Walt won't die and see the end of the series? He has no fear of death and I Think he'll truly lose the one thing he loves, his family. I think he will end up cold,alone, rich, powerful and miserable...

Walt has shown numerous times that he fears death. He spent the entire 4th season fearing for his life. The only thing he fears more than death is how he'll be remembered and what he leaves behind after his death.

MF DRUGS

Rookie
Daps
Walt has shown numerous times that he fears death. He spent the entire 4th season fearing for his life. The only thing he fears more than death is how he'll be remembered and what he leaves behind after his death.

I'm not saying he has no sense of self preservation or wants to die but if living the life he does and someone had a gun to his head but knew his family would be absolutely safe and taken care of I dont think he would be begging for his life.

That's what I was trying to say. Worrying about he leaves behind (family)> his life. And that's what he'll lose

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't see Walter being killed, the irony that he was afraid of dying from cancer but dies due to his involvement in meth. I see Jesse possibly getting killed but I just hope not in thE first 8 episodes.

I see Walt catching a case and getting football numbers, imagine him in the pen lol

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:childplease:

So Jesse wasn't stealing from Gus knowing damn well he'd kill him and Walt if they got caught?

Jesse and his junkie bytch didn't threaten to go the cops and Walt's family at one point?

Jesse didn't take Walt's money and blow it at strip club when he was supposed to be buying a used RV?

Jesse didn't threaten to dime Walt out after Hank kicked his ass?

Jesse didn't stab Walt in the back by teaming up with Gus instead of killing him AFTER Walt put himself at risk protecting Jesse from Gus?
:rudy: where is the lack of Loyalty though? again :what: :rudy:

1. Hitting a lick when your getting dikked by somebody who doesnt give a fukk about you is lil diffrent than loyalty breh. went from getting like 35k a pound to cooking 200 pounds a week for like 125k by a nikka who would kill you in a heartbeat :rudy:

2. Jesses hoe blackmailed walt for bullshytting with his money. again whats un-loyal about saying fukk you give me my bread.

3.Again so walt blackmailed jesse into cooking with him on some "dont cook Im turning you in :merchant:" and you salty because he got a rv still for less money :beli: thats unloyal what did he owe walt?

4. Not really, he basically told walt fukk your hoe ass brother in law I wont kill him but Im going to keep cooking your formula (which walt was on some hoe shyt about around that time ) if you try to stop me then Im taking you down with me a lil difference seeing how they werent partners at that time. I guess he owed walt to be loyal after walt basically said fukk him :rudy:

5. I dont know if your serious with this or not but i'll entertain it. So you telling me that when jesse found out his boy got killed by gus crew and tried to get walt to help he didnt hit jesse with the :yeshrug: just go to work. I really dont know why walt showed up there it really was just some tv shyt he was very much against it. But on the "teaming up" you serious breh? didnt jesse shoot gail in the head for walter because he wanted to play hitman when jesse was going to do it himself? lets not even get into the jesse asking for walts help in mexico and walt hitting him with the dont end up in this :trash:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
The guy who killed at least 6 people(off the top of my head) isn't a killer?:snoop:

Gus wanted Walt dead and had every intention of making it happen. He just lacked a suitable replacement because given the high overhead he couldn't afford to stop production. So letting Walt live was necessary for a time. But Walt had a sword hanging over his head the entire season.

Yeah, that must be it. I mean Gus is only one of the most memorable TV characters in history. Which show would want that? I bet they couldn't wait to get rid of him.:snoop:

Yeah, I mean Walt only disobeyed a direct order from Gus and killed two of his dealers. Then he killed his cook. The he tried to kill Gus himself. Not to mention he had a DEA agent as a relative. Who could be mad at that?
And Gus didn't think much of Jessie at first, but Jessie proved his resourcefulness time and again. Both Gus and Mike were impressed by him.

Do you watch the show or do you just skim through it?

You're one of them dikkriding dudes i mentioned earlier..u only see what u wanna see and convince yourself thats what others need to see or they dont know what they are talking bout

Lol@punk ass scary ass Walt being a Killer..u white boys kill me with this shyt..u want a hero this bad??
nikka aint even got hands..got whooped by Jessie..got whooped by old ass Mike..lol

Gus was a businessman,boss and a killer..

In reality..if he hated Walt that much..his formula wouldnt have meant much..Walt woulda been got..and he'd worry bout the formula later

To Gus,dealing with Jessie was a bigger liability and risk than dealing with Walt

And i never said they couldnt wait to get rid of Gus..
They must want Walt to play a much more central role in controlling the drug business in the next season or something..instead of just a top notch cook

Plus Walt is the main character of the show..it has been 4 seasons already..u better believe Bryan Cranston has enough pull to decide which direction the show is taking now

Its going to be interesting to see what happens next season though

For some reason i wanted Walt to leave Gus and Jessie and set up short in another lab.
But that would have been unrealistic without bodies dropping..

At the end of the day its just a fukking show..some of you need to remember that

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
You're one of them dikkriding dudes i mentioned earlier..u only see what u wanna see and convince yourself thats what others need to see or they dont know what they are talking bout

Lol@punk ass scary ass Walt being a Killer..u white boys kill me with this shyt..u want a hero this bad??
nikka aint even got hands..got whooped by Jessie..got whooped by old ass Mike..lol

Gus was a businessman,boss and a killer..

In reality..if he hated Walt that much..his formula wouldnt have meant much..Walt woulda been got..and he'd worry bout the formula later

To Gus,dealing with Jessie was a bigger liability and risk than dealing with Walt

And i never said they couldnt wait to get rid of Gus..
They must want Walt to play a much more central role in controlling the drug business in the next season or something..instead of just a top notch cook

Plus Walt is the main character of the show..it has been 4 seasons already..u better believe Bryan Cranston has enough pull to decide which direction the show is taking now

Its going to be interesting to see what happens next season though

For some reason i wanted Walt to leave Gus and Jessie and set up short in another lab.
But that would have been unrealistic without bodies dropping..

At the end of the day its just a fukking show..some of you need to remember that
its fictional breh but its still dope. plus the show really only uses drug dealing as a device to show walts true nature and hunger for power. I agree people go overboard with the love for the show but leave that whiteboy shyt out of it breh aint no need for that.