Breaking Bad

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
True. But it's also realistic in the sense that most great criminals somehow end up having their greatest liability closest to them
I understand why Walt put up with it Jesse is his partner, and his only friend no matter how dysfunctional a relationship it is.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Gettin close to finishing season 3. Am I the only one who was hoping the Salamanca brothers would kill off Hank. I was like :noah: when he found that extra bullet on the ground before one of the brothers went back for the axe.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Gettin close to finishing season 3. Am I the only one who was hoping the Salamanca brothers would kill off Hank. I was like :noah: when he found that extra bullet on the ground before one of the brothers went back for the axe.

Last 2 eps are :leon::gladbron::whoo:

Fred.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This, but fukk Jesse Breh. He nly fukk with Jesse because they caught each other atmvulnerable times.

Jesses low key disloyal.

It's crazy too see how people see this show differently.

I've see a bunch of articles that cite Walt as the biggest Villain of the show and I've seen other articles that cite Jesse as being the main problem of the show.

If you watch the show and don't let your bias for one character or the other shade your judgement it's easy to see they're BOTH bad people with their own distinct moral codes.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
5 days till THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH debuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

season 5 of BREAKING BAD JULY 12TH....be thier or be square!!!!!!!!!!

question...i know i asked this already.............

but what streaming services will be broadcasting BREAKING BAD SEASON 5?? DEBUT

i think AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO will..but what about VUDU and HULU PLUS?

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
5 days till THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH debuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

season 5 of BREAKING BAD JULY 12TH....be thier or be square!!!!!!!!!!

question...i know i asked this already.............

but what streaming services will be broadcasting BREAKING BAD SEASON 5?? DEBUT

i think AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO will..but what about VUDU and HULU PLUS?
I thought it premiered on the 15th though.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
It's crazy too see how people see this show differently.

I've see a bunch of articles that cite Walt as the biggest Villain of the show and I've seen other articles that cite Jesse as being the main problem of the show.

If you watch the show and don't let your bias for one character or the other shade your judgement it's easy to see they're BOTH bad people with their own distinct moral codes.

How the hell is Jesse unloyal? dude never crossed anybody until Walt tricked him.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Also GUS is being nominated for an EMMY this year....he certainly deserves it....hell the whole CAST does.......these guys (cranston, paul, bauer) etc. gave a "clinic" as far as GOOD ACTING goes.....it was definitly a sight to see :popcorn: in the midst of these bad reality shows and cookie cutter big budget 3d movies....

here's an article on GUS and his nomination for his role in the episode entitled "HERMANOS" which is up for an Emmy , i feel "BOX CUTTER" was his shining moment but either way ..ole boy did the damn thang:

:

Breaking Bad': Emmy Watch: Giancarlo Esposito on 'Hermanos' | Inside TV | EW.com

Between now and June 28, the deadline for Emmy voters to return nomination ballots, EW.com is running a series called Emmy Watch, featuring highlight clips and interviews with actors, producers, and writers whom EW TV critic Ken Tucker has on his wish list for the nominations announcement on July 19.

He was calm. He was cool. He was always collecting information on his surroundings. Gustavo “Gus” Fring — the pleasant fast-food restaurant owner and upstanding community member who moonlighted as a merciless drug kingpin on AMC’s Breaking Bad — proved to be one of TV’s most intriguing and fearsome villains in recent years. And the actor who played Gus, Giancarlo Esposito, treated viewers to a reign of tranquil terror that [SPOILER ALERT] lasted from the end of season 2 to the conclusion of season 4, when rising meth lord Walter White (Bryan Cranston) felled him with an explosion. But in season 4′s eighth episode, “Hermanos,” we were shown a new (make that old) side of Gus: a somewhat innocent soul who watched in horror as his dear partner, Max (James Martinez), was gunned down in front of — and on — him, the splattered blood staining him forever.

Revisit that long, tense scene below and then read our interview with Esposito, in which he discusses the challenges of pulling off that scene, his unlikely inspiration for Gus, and his next role.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about y'all but my fav scene ever that comes to mind is when Walt and Gus meet at the restaurant for the first time. Remember the tension and how Gus immediately went from "I'm sorry sir I think you're mistaken" to surprising the shyt outta us lol.

Another fav is whn Badger sold to the undercover and how Saul started attacking the cop "there are rights detective go have a juicebox and have your kindergarten teacher tell you when you take a nap" LOL

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell is Jesse unloyal? dude never crossed anybody until Walt tricked him.

:childplease:

So Jesse wasn't stealing from Gus knowing damn well he'd kill him and Walt if they got caught?

Jesse and his junkie bytch didn't threaten to go the cops and Walt's family at one point?

Jesse didn't take Walt's money and blow it at strip club when he was supposed to be buying a used RV?

Jesse didn't threaten to dime Walt out after Hank kicked his ass?

Jesse didn't stab Walt in the back by teaming up with Gus instead of killing him AFTER Walt put himself at risk protecting Jesse from Gus?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I don't know about y'all but my fav scene ever that comes to mind is when Walt and Gus meet at the restaurant for the first time. Remember the tension and how Gus immediately went from "I'm sorry sir I think you're mistaken" to surprising the shyt outta us lol.

Another fav is whn Badger sold to the undercover and how Saul started attacking the cop "there are rights detective go have a juicebox and have your kindergarten teacher tell you when you take a nap" LOL

Besides the scene where Walt & Jesse is Cooking Up for the first time it was when Hank shot it out wit the Twinz,one of the Best Shootouts in TV History:yayo: