Breaking Bad

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I like that scene in the earlier seasons where he
sees the rich jerkoff with the BMW talking about his 'bullshyt' 40k bonus and all that and he makes his car go boom.

Walt's a hater.:lolbron:

That whole scene was ill....

especially with the music....

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Say Hex,u read thru them comics yet??

I actually started the series a while back, but forgot. So I been going through the links trying to see where I left off. Props again for that.

Fred.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm now @ Season 3 episode 4. This shyt makes me want to slap Skyler through the TV, Walt the Don is gettin too close to gettin caught, this shyt is crazy addictive, I've been through the other 2 seasons the past week, shyt is visual crystel meth brehs.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching right now, the one where combo gets got.

Jesse: "......combo's dead"
Walt: "Which one was he? :dwillhuh:"

:russ:

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
The teddy bear? No....but Walt indirectly caused that airplane crash because he let ol boy's daughter die. Not to get too deep but that was God/fate/karma/whatever showing Walt "look, there is direct consequences for your evil actions".

Also episodes with the weird teddy bear intro, if you read the names in order it tells you exactly how the season will end....

1. 737
2. Grilled
3. Bit By a Dead Bee
4. Down
5. Breakage
6. Peekaboo
7. Negro y Azul
8. Better Call Saul
9. 4 Days Out
10. Over
11. Mandala
12. Phoenix
13. ABQ

Fred.

:ohhh: Holy shyt. You just blew my fukkin mind with that one.

I mean I understood the significance of the bear when the season ended......but the episodes titles with the bear in it just took this to a whole other level.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
As for the dinner table thing, I don't think he intentionally told Hank that. Again, pride and ego ... dude is desperately trying to take credit for everything he's done because he never got his due, someone of his intellect only being a high school teacher. Of course he has changed from how he was, but I don't think he intentionally said that shyt to stay in the game. I do think he enjoys reaping the awards and being "that dude" and yearns for power and respect, but not in a malicious way that takes precedent over everything. This is why this is so dope to me, everyone gets dark thoughts or inhibitions that they gotta control ... Walt is no different. Dude stay slippin up when drunk/medicated though :laugh: (the cell phone thing, hank at the dinner table, walt jr. after the fight with Jesse)
That's exactly what it is. Walt couldn't stand that Gale was getting all the credit for all his work, and being called a genius when it's his recipe and Gale could not get to his level. Notice how when Hank is basically saying that this infamous Heisenberg is this p*ssy ass lame (Gale), who makes corny videos at home, Walt look furious. He can't stand the fact that gangsta ass Heisenberg is represented by this lame ass fakkit. He wants all the credit of his work.....even if that means that he's put himself under the radar.

Also (massive season 4 spoiler):

tumblr_lsxmqvxzNZ1qfq52po1_500.png

These writers are cold as hell.

Fred.

:ohhh: Yo, by the time you read this, you gonna have so many daps from me:laugh: I just got caught up today, so I started reading this thread (didn't wanna get spoiled) and you putting me up on so much shyt I never noticed before.

The writers are sick for that one. Great attention to detail and just ways to make you be like :krs:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I've grown to appreciate Aaron Paul as an actor. He (Jesse) really annoyed me at first, but now I realize that's just how good of an actor he is. These last 2 seasons he's had some great scenes where I've been blown away by him. What episode did he win the Emmy for?

My favorite is....
When he comes to Walt about to kill him, and then Walt convinces him that it's Gus who's playing him to get Walt out of the picture

That whole scene was perfect. And I'm loving Jesse's progression as of the last season.....his inner boss is starting to come out. Took him long enough, but hopefully he's on the right path now.

Fred......drop as much hidden gems as you can. Everytime you throw some gem out there, you have me like :ohhh:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I'm watching right now, the one where combo gets got.

Jesse: "......combo's dead"
Walt: "Which one was he? :dwillhuh:"

:russ:

:myman:

yeah that was funny as hell, particuarly because it showed how "BOSSED UP" Walt had become...

which was needed!!...Walt just wanted to cook and get the profits....

the distribution, the discipline (murder game) and the simple marketing of the product was to be left to Jesse but being that Jesse is just a Natural at being a "fukkup" :shaq2:

it stresses Walt out that he gotta put himself out thier "in the streets" to handle JESSE's "jobs".....he couldn't lay low as the elusive Heisenberg anymore with Jesse being a screwup...

that's why i think he went so hard, by going in thier and running Gus's boys over and putting them shells in them...

to let Jesse know....this is HOW U LAY YOUR MURDER GAME DOWN! :umad:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
§ansprix™;687709 said:
That's exactly what it is. Walt couldn't stand that Gale was getting all the credit for all his work, and being called a genius when it's his recipe and Gale could not get to his level. Notice how when Hank is basically saying that this infamous Heisenberg is this p*ssy ass lame (Gale), who makes corny videos at home, Walt look furious. He can't stand the fact that gangsta ass Heisenberg is represented by this lame ass fakkit. He wants all the credit of his work.....even if that means that he's put himself under the radar.

not to mention how he already had the noble prize snatched from under him the exact same way...somebody taking his credit...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
§ansprix™;687720 said:
I've grown to appreciate Aaron Paul as an actor. He (Jesse) really annoyed me at first, but now I realize that's just how good of an actor he is. These last 2 seasons he's had some great scenes where I've been blown away by him. What episode did he win the Emmy for?

My favorite is....
When he comes to Walt about to kill him, and then Walt convinces him that it's Gus who's playing him to get Walt out of the picture

That whole scene was perfect. And I'm loving Jesse's progression as of the last season.....his inner boss is starting to come out. Took him long enough, but hopefully he's on the right path now.

Fred......drop as much hidden gems as you can. Everytime you throw some gem out there, you have me like :ohhh:

If you've finished season 4 I assume you already know about....

The gun/plant scene in the ep before the finale?

v5yc91.png

And if you do, another little gem was the secretary was shredding a school schedule in the finale when Walt was looking for Saul....

proof.png

The picture ain't too clear but you can see MATH, ENG, ART, HIST, etc. That was obviously Brock's schedule.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator: