Breaking Bad

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I liked to rewatch thru AMC marathons,I liked how they would drop lil clues thruout it(ex Hank mentioning Tucos Cartel ties,Tuco mentioning the Cousins & the Mexican SuperLab that Jesse works in

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
You mean this season, or the end of the series? Obviously I won't tell you how the season ends.

As far as the series, I don't expect Walt will survive.

Fred.

I'm talkin bout the series. Obviously I know he makes it to season 5 but I'm wit u I can't see him makin it out of the final episode alive. It almost feels like him dyin from cancer at this point would be a copout. He's too deep in the dope game now for that not to be the reason for his demise. This dude just left the classroom and now his ego got him havin Kingpin aspirations. :comeon:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Damn near at the end of the season 3... And hot Damn at Walt.....dude was a G with how he handled his biz about Jesse...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
mane..i bet GUS was terryifing to deal with if you had to work under him at the FAST FOOD spot......jesus lord...could you imagine fukking up the order at his drive-thru...

muthaphuka would have u deep fried in that greaser!!! :smh:

i would HAVE CAME TO WORK EVERY DAMN DAY :laff:

even when he's CALM and trying to build your confidence he's horrifying....

"Gail ...I believe in you" :sadbron: :why:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
All right brehs....

I've had this problem lately. I own seasons 1-4 on DVD and Breaking Bad is in my top 5 shows without a doubt. If Season 5A & 5B end in a legit way it has a chance to be my favorite show of all time. Recently I tried watching Season 1 and I just couldn't get into it. Knowing what WW turns into in the later seasons and how the progression of the show goes I... I just can't watch those older seasons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just me? I can appreciate Season 1, 2, etc. as being top notch television but I just can't sit back and watch it knowing that Walt White turns from THIS to THIS.

Is it just me? :ohlawd:

I just started watching the show and i've caught up over the last couple of months. Honestly I wasnt feeling season 1 like that but i saw the potential and pushed through; plus the last 2 episodes were great. I havent gone back but i'm tempted just to see what i missed and to see if they hinted on how far they were gonna take the show.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All right brehs....

I've had this problem lately. I own seasons 1-4 on DVD and Breaking Bad is in my top 5 shows without a doubt. If Season 5A & 5B end in a legit way it has a chance to be my favorite show of all time. Recently I tried watching Season 1 and I just couldn't get into it. Knowing what WW turns into in the later seasons and how the progression of the show goes I... I just can't watch those older seasons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just me? I can appreciate Season 1, 2, etc. as being top notch television but I just can't sit back and watch it knowing that Walt White turns from THIS to THIS.

Is it just me? :ohlawd:

That's the main draw for watching old eps IMO. It's fascinating to see how much he's changed. How many other shows can you go back to the earlier eps, and main characters are changed completely? Zero off the top of my head.

It's the show's strongest point.

Fred.