Breaking Bad

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
More videos like the first one ? I am not a huge tv fan. I knew him as the guy from malcolm in the middle.... Lmao... But he directs too... Congrats to him he's a phenomenal actor/director then

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
All right brehs....

I've had this problem lately. I own seasons 1-4 on DVD and Breaking Bad is in my top 5 shows without a doubt. If Season 5A & 5B end in a legit way it has a chance to be my favorite show of all time. Recently I tried watching Season 1 and I just couldn't get into it. Knowing what WW turns into in the later seasons and how the progression of the show goes I... I just can't watch those older seasons.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is it just me? I can appreciate Season 1, 2, etc. as being top notch television but I just can't sit back and watch it knowing that Walt White turns from THIS to THIS.

Is it just me? :ohlawd:
It's just you. I get what your saying but watching his character evolve is what makes the show. He was meant for more than being a high school teacher it just so happened life dealt him a shytty hand, and he had to do what he had to do. Getting cancer made him do things he wouldn't have been capable of doing otherwise. With his diagnosis he thought he had little time to make sure his fam was taken care of if the worst happened.

He only intended to make if I remember right 700 thousand, but fast money is the ultimate addiction. Once the money starting rolling in there was no going back I think when he went to that dude's party it completely changed his perspective. That should've been him in the mansion getting praised along with them. Like I said before his inner boss gene was dormant, it just needed a little push to be brought to the surface.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
He only intended to make if I remember right 700 thousand, but fast money is the ultimate addiction. Once the money starting rolling in there was no going back I think when he went to that dude's party it completely changed his perspective. That should've been him in the mansion getting praised along with them. Like I said before his inner boss gene was dormant, it just needed a little push to be brought to the surface.

:yes:

WALT TRIED TO BE A PLEASANT GUY ALL HIS FUKKING LIFE!!
BUT NOW HE DOWN FOR WHATEVER ..AIN'T NOTHING NICE
!

"the money grew ..so we soon grew blackhearted"

"come test me!!..i never cower..for the love of money i'm giving lead showers "

JAY-Z "D-EVILS" is the SOUNDTRACK TO THIS SHOW!!

just like i told my ex WHEN SHE WONDER HOW I GOTTEN SO MUCH MORE "HARDER"....PEOPLE change because of CIRCUMSTANCES....WALT is experiencing the growth he needed, that "real man" factor...the only question is TO WHAT EXTREME?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:yes:

WALT TRIED TO BE A PLEASANT GUY ALL HIS FUKKING LIFE!!
BUT NOW HE DOWN FOR WHATEVER ..AIN'T NOTHING NICE
!

"the money grew ..so we soon grew blackhearted"

"come test me!!..i never cower..for the love of money i'm giving lead showers "

JAY-Z "D-EVILS" is the SOUNDTRACK TO THIS SHOW!!

just like i told my ex WHEN SHE WONDER HOW I GOTTEN SO MUCH MORE "HARDER"....PEOPLE change because of CIRCUMSTANCES....WALT is experiencing the growth he needed, that "real man" factor...the only question is TO WHAT EXTREME?

Yo....that's crazy, I said the exact same thing on SOHH, right after season 4 ended. "D'evils" is this show in a nutshell.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What the hell is this evolution y'all keep referring too? he literally starts
lying to his wife, manipulating people ,cooking Meth and killing dudes by episode one. on top of that he only basically kills throughout the series because he is scared or feels attacked . Crazy eight scared, poison tuco scared, two dealers trying to protect Jesse.(boss move I guess). Pleaded out of fear to Gus because of the assassination attempt. gale ,Gus ect were all scared moves
Walt was shook as fukk after gus killed his delivery boy. dude was crying too Jesse to help him to kill gus like up until the last episode or two. he was about to relocate and disappear until jesse agreed He bosses up after he kills Gus and shoots them guys but I can't tell if thats because he knows the dea going to be on that lab or Jesse was there.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lying to his wife, manipulating people ,cooking Meth and killing dudes by episode one. on top of that he only basically kills throughout the series because he is scared or feels attacked . Crazy eight scared, poison tuco scared, two dealers trying to protect Jesse.(boss move I guess). Pleaded out of fear to Gus because of the assassination attempt. gale ,Gus ect were all scared moves
Walt was shook as fukk after gus killed his delivery boy. dude was crying too Jesse to help him to kill gus like up until the last episode or two. he was about to relocate and disappear until jesse agreed He bosses up after he kills Gus and shoots them guys but I can't tell if thats because he knows the dea going to be on that lab or Jesse was there.
:shaq2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:

Season 4 spoilers below....

So Walt making lists, looking for any reason not to kill Krazy-8....literally crying his eyes out while he's doing it....is the same to you as him casually running over and then shooting the 2 dope boys in season 3? Or him looking like :birdman: when he came off the elevator and murked those 2 goons in the lab?

Or the fact that he poisoned a little boy....or the fact that he set off a bomb in a retirement home, to kill his enemy....that is the same to you as episode 1? All killing isn't equal....you're saying "well, he killed in ep 1 season 1, and he killed in ep 13 season 4, where's the evolution?!" as if the circumstances and/or his reactions are the same....they aren't.

:shaq2: at "he cried to Jesse to kill Gus". What show are you watching? He tried to murk Gus, couldn't get to him, so he asked Jesse to do it.

And if he was really scared he could've went to the police. He would rather kill people than snitch....

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and one other thing....

Of course he kills because he feels scared or threatened. What other reason would he kill for? He's knee-deep in the dope game and kills when he feels it's necessary....this ain't "Dexter"....he ain't a psychopath....

Fred.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Walt been a egomaniac since the first show.
There it is. Money is not the force driving Walt. I honestly think beyond providing for his family he doesn't give a shyt about money.
Power and his pride are what he cares about. You can see the scenes that affect him the most is when someone questions his capabilities.
His "I am the man who knocks" speech is a result of Skyler basically telling him he's not built for that life, he's not 'hard' enough. Also see the scene where Hank thinks Gale was Heinsenberg and Walt's head almost explodes. "Maybe he's still out there".

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I said the same thing earlier, this is who he's always been but never had the opportunity to explore it.

But to act like he's the same person season 4 as he was in season 1, is silly. The foundation of the character traits was there, but that's it.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I said the same thing earlier, this is who he's always been but never had the opportunity to explore it.

But to act like he's the same person season 4 as he was in season 1, is silly. The foundation of the character traits was there, but that's it.

Fred.

I wasn't saying in a sense of he's that different I feel like he always been this way sort of like the speech he gave about the hands or molecules being different but equal. Like he's this dude who's a nice great guy but push him and he will do whatever. He is just more comfortable with it now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't saying in a sense of he's that different I feel like he always been this way sort of like the speech he gave about the hands or molecules being different but equal. Like he's this dude who's a nice great guy but push him and he will do whatever. He is just more comfortable with it now

Yep, I agree, and said almost the exact same thing earlier. Pos Rep.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
What's going to be dope is that he is going to have to ultimately choose IMO saying fukk, Jesse or Hank I see it coming ego vs loyalty /love...... I'm rolling with ego

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I like that scene in the earlier seasons where he
sees the rich jerkoff with the BMW talking about his 'bullshyt' 40k bonus and all that and he makes his car go boom.

Walt's a hater.:lolbron: