Breaking Bad

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Just watched that part :wow: I must say I would almost be glad if skylard fat ass got killed hands down most annoying bytch on tv ever :pacspit:

fukk Walt too... dude had way too many power trip moments. I hope Jesse kills that faq.

As incompetent, moody, unreliable, & ungrateful as Jessie was, a normal boss probably would have merked him by now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
"... I won." :bryan:

I kinda saw the ending coming especially since I heard people say shyt like SEASON 4 ENDING WALT REALLY DID THAT!! etc but still, damn ... dude was playing chess, he don't give a fukk :king:

Finally all caught up. Waiting for season 5 :yes:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"... I won." :bryan:

I kinda saw the ending coming especially since I heard people say shyt like SEASON 4 ENDING WALT REALLY DID THAT!! etc but still, damn ... dude was playing chess, he don't give a fukk :king:

Finally all caught up. Waiting for season 5 :yes:

Ep before the finale....

v5yc91.png

:ohlawd::whoo:

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
As incompetent, moody, unreliable, & ungrateful as Jessie was, a normal boss probably would have merked him by now.

C/s

While I could identify with Jesse and his problems, dude is so fukking stupid sometimes and so easily manipulated. Plus dude comes off super ungrateful to Walt most of the times even tho Walt basically carried the team solo until Jesse learned the cook and then covered his ass when he was getting high or doing dumb shyt somewhere. Then of course the whole avenging Combo thing leading them to be at odds with Gus (which Jesse wouldnt have even been able to get the job without Walt and would have prolly been caught if he did things his way). Jesse is cool when he isn't being a moron but Walt >

the actor who plays Jesse is thorough tho, dude kills his scenes

However I really think by the end of this

Walt will die and Jesse may kill him. I hope not tho lol. I dunno, shows like this always end with the :king: character dying in the end getting his comeuppance or some shyt. Funny thing is even after everything I still don't think Walt is a bad guy, he just had to do what he had to do :laugh: :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I never noticed him looking at it, I was more focused on the gun that kept pointing at him when he spun it as some sort of symbolic thing (cuz the show does that a lot lol). Nice.

You seen the season 5 poster/trailer?

TWD-S5-Key-Art-796.jpg

:damn:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Btw to the dude that said Marnie(?) gets more annoying than Skylar when I was ranting about her a few pages back ... nah b, Skylar is still worse imo. And everytime she becomes tolerable or does something good (gambling alibi was good) she does something else that makes me remember why I hated her hoe ass :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
You seen the season 5 poster/trailer?

:damn:

Fred.

I saw the poster before I even watched the show, and I am now even more intrigued :krs: I finally starting watching this after reading the 1st page of this thread and I think it was *you* who made the comparison that Walt's story arc was reminiscent to Wesley from Angel/Buffy somewhere on the forum. Caught up in a week :laugh:

Just saw the trailer too, Walt calling the shots now? Saul looked shook. :rambo:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I saw the poster before I even watched the show, and I am now even more intrigued :krs: I finally starting watching this after reading the 1st page of this thread and I think it was *you* who made the comparison that Walt's story arc was reminiscent to Wesley from Angel/Buffy somewhere on the forum. Caught up in a week :laugh:

Just saw the trailer too, Walt calling the shots now? Saul looked shook. :rambo:

Yeah that was me. :youngsabo:

Peep the M-60 assault rifle in the poster? Walt ain't playin.

Fred.

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Does anyone know the song when...

Walt and Jessie are destroying the super lab at the end of season 4?

Such a cool fukking scene...

...To lazy to go and look..

Edit:Nevermind youtube says it is - "Music is Freestyle by Taalbi Brothers"

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Does anyone know the song when...

Walt and Jessie are destroying the super lab at the end of season 4?

To lazy to go and look..

Such a cool fukking scene...

Fred.