Breaking Bad

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
This is wrong, all car dealers are mandated by law to report any cash payments of 10k+ to the IRS (some obviously do not)... the same transaction report they use in banks I believe

Dude asked about proof of income. Car salesman don't care about how you got your money. Feds are the only ones that care about the source of your income.

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i finally figured out what it is i don't like about this show, the show has too many flat out bad characters in the main cast.

Walt Jr.
Jessie
Skyler
Hank's Wife
Ted

they're all crappy characters. typically one dimensional and or annoying and constantly doing dumb shyt. Its typically up to Saul, Mike, Gus, and Walt to save the day.

the thing about this show is you have to realize that there are no good people on this show. every character is a fukking scumbag (okay maybe not walt jr., but fukk him he's a cripple :pacspit: )and the fact that everybody on the show is a bad person, yet the show is still so compelling and interesting is a testament to the greatness of the show.

i think once i realized that, i realized that this is one of the best tv dramas ever made.