Breaking Bad

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Walt done effin snapped like on some joker type Batman the animated series type shyt. This is by far the worst its ever been. I can't believe everything fell apart like this.
The ending of season 4 episode 11 was probably the best sequence in this entire series.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i finally figured out what it is i don't like about this show, the show has too many flat out bad characters in the main cast.

Walt Jr.
Jessie
Skyler
Hank's Wife
Ted

they're all crappy characters. typically one dimensional and or annoying and constantly doing dumb shyt. Its typically up to Saul, Mike, Gus, and Walt to save the day.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:merchant: brehs... yall not gon believe this shyt. i swear to god i stumbled across the REAL pollos hermanos today, just follow me here. today at work i had to take one of our clients to this some restaurant, "pollo regio", for an interview. now heard this name before... got faint memories of drivin past locations and shyt, but i aint mexican so i aint never paid any more mind. THAT IS until today... so she go in for the interview and i'm like "damn, this shyt is really similar to pollos hermanos on breakin bad" only its roasted chicken instead of fried. i go inside to take a piss and get a better look and the ads, everything is similar. so dig, i google the restaurant right??? come to find out they got franchises in all the major metropolitan areas of texas :usure: tried to go to the website and i was met with this.

WED8p.jpg

down for "maintenance"??? :usure: shyt is lookin fishy already... i noticed it at the restaurant but DAMN just look at the similarity in the logos

4479297997_9c92b6944d.jpg

i'm like ":damn: the fukk is goin on?!" only other shyt i could find out about it was from some corporate wiki website. which says its owned by a juan jose bazaldua :usure: tried google and couldnt find shyt. other than he owns a couple "el pollo" businesses and either owns or works under (can't tell which) some company called "baz ram/baz ber management". i googled them and i STILL couldn't find shyt. not a website or NOTHIN. just look at this network shyt i seen on the corporate wiki website

xb6ad.jpg

:why: THE fukk did i just stumble across??? this shyt is real brehs. i'm prolly bout to get murked now just for bein nosy and speakin on it :to:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i finally figured out what it is i don't like about this show, the show has too many flat out bad characters in the main cast.

Walt Jr.
Jessie
Skyler
Hank's Wife
Ted

they're all crappy characters. typically one dimensional and or annoying and constantly doing dumb shyt. Its typically up to Saul, Mike, Gus, and Walt to save the day.

That's how it would really go down tho... Skyler (now that she knows) made up the gambling story and is helping the story go along.. Jesse is a druggie and if your constantly around the best sh1t out there ur gonna fu<k up... They can't go so indepth with all the characters... I personally can't find one flaw , one slow part of this show. And I slept on it till about 6 months ago...

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Maybe if you trying to pay on credit, but who don't take cash as payment?

Salesman aint got no responsibility to the feds breh.

You must be thinking about banks needing to report deposits of $10,000 and above.

This is wrong, all car dealers are mandated by law to report any cash payments of 10k+ to the IRS (some obviously do not)... the same transaction report they use in banks I believe

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i just finished season 4. the very last seconds are mind blowing. i can't believe what i saw. that can't be real. please say he didn't do what i think he did. say it ain't so.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i just finished season 4. the very last seconds are mind blowing. i can't believe what i saw. that can't be real. please say he didn't do what i think he did. say it ain't so.

They gave you a hint of what he was gonna do in the ep before the finale....remember when he was spinning the gun? That's where he got the idea:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rzjS4hzR8E"]Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube[/ame]

v5yc91.png

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They gave you a hint of what he was gonna do in the ep before the finale....remember when he was spinning the gun? That's where he got the idea:

Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube

v5yc91.png

Fred.
there's no justifiable way he survives the series finale. he's got it coming multiple ways.
when his brother-in-law catches him and Jessie will never forgive him when he finds out all Walt's dirt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh and one more thing....season 4 spoiler below....

The scene where the secretary is shredding papers in Saul's office....some of them are a school schedule.

Also Saul's goon did swipe the cigarettes, in this scene. Look at him put his hand in his pocket:

9a62ae5f_breakingbadhuellUmDqw.gif

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still dont get it ???

Is it something to do with Gus video tapering everything walt did ???

The teddy bear? No....but Walt indirectly caused that airplane crash because he let ol boy's daughter die. Not to get too deep but that was God/fate/karma/whatever showing Walt "look, there is direct consequences for your evil actions".

Also episodes with the weird teddy bear intro, if you read the names in order it tells you exactly how the season will end....

1. 737
2. Grilled
3. Bit By a Dead Bee
4. Down
5. Breakage
6. Peekaboo
7. Negro y Azul
8. Better Call Saul
9. 4 Days Out
10. Over
11. Mandala
12. Phoenix
13. ABQ

Fred.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
The teddy bear? No....but Walt indirectly caused that airplane crash because he let ol boy's daughter die. Not to get too deep but that was God/fate/karma/whatever showing Walt "look, there is direct consequences for your evil actions".

Also episodes with the weird teddy bear intro, if you read the names in order it tells you exactly how the season will end....

1. 737
2. Grilled
3. Bit By a Dead Bee
4. Down
5. Breakage
6. Peekaboo
7. Negro y Azul
8. Better Call Saul
9. 4 Days Out
10. Over
11. Mandala
12. Phoenix