Breaking Bad

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Maybe if you trying to pay on credit, but who don't take cash as payment?

Salesman aint got no responsibility to the feds breh.

You must be thinking about banks needing to report deposits of $10,000 and above.
IRS is gonna find out about the purchase though. You can't throw around money like that with out drawing attention. Any purchase over $10,000 gets reported to the IRS so yeah you need proof of income.

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
IRS is gonna find out about the purchase though. You can't throw around money like that with out drawing attention. Any purchase over $10,000 gets reported to the IRS so yeah you need proof of income.

Salesman don't need to see proof of income breh. That's not his job.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What are we talking about here, with the proof of income stuff? I don't want to get too specific so I don't spoil anything, but what was bought? It could be a couple things.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What are we talking about here, with the proof of income stuff? I don't want to get too specific so I don't spoil anything, but what was bought? It could be a couple things.

Fred.
Buying an item that cost probably your entire annual income. It was red.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If they pressed the issue he has documentation that he won all that money playing cards....which I assume would hold up to the scrutiny of a car salesman.

That's assuming the car dealer would even discourage a $50,000 purchase by asking too many questions, which isn't likely in the first place. I dunno if you ever copped a new car but they don't ask many questions aside from "can you pay for it?".

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

breh it's fantasy no 8300 forms being reported to IRS. And the limit is 10000 a day no matter what irl multiple bank accounts deposits, car, house whatever if you handle 10000 in a given day deposit or spent it's getting reported by the business. Why most dudes irl put cars in other peoples names with more legit jobs or purchase under a business.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This article from a year ago points out that a ton of businesses don't bother asking for 8300 forms...which is obviously illegal....but it happens:

IRS 8300 Cash Reporting Rule | Strovink Law

The IRS 8300 Cash Reporting Rule wins the prize for “Law Most Likely to Get you Thrown in Jail for Inadvertent Non-Compliance”. Unfortunately, unless your staff is well versed in the rule and verifies each customer’s complete transaction history prior to accepting any form of payment, your store probably violates this rule on a monthly basis.

Auto dealerships are a prime target for money launderers and that fact hasn’t been lost on the federal government. The IRS 8300 Cash Reporting Rule was intended to prevent “dirty money” (acquired from illegal activities) from entering the ordinary stream of commerce where it would become “clean” and usable in large quantities without warranting attention from those tasked with enforcing our laws. The point is, the IRS wants to know how much money you earned and how you earned it.

Also the 8300 form dilemma can easily be circumvented if he wrote a check. It's for cash purchases only.

And he would have money in his account, his black jack winnings are documented.

So yeah....people are reading way too much into this.

Fred.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
This article from a year ago points out that a ton of businesses don't bother asking for 8300 forms...which is obviously illegal....but it happens:

IRS 8300 Cash Reporting Rule | Strovink Law

Also the 8300 form dilemma can easily be circumvented if he wrote a check. It's for cash purchases only.

And he would have money in his account, his black jack winnings are documented.

So yeah....people are reading way too much into this.

Fred.
:umad:did you really just Google some bullshyt to make a point especially seeing from your previous post you had not a clue time what he was referring too. Cool he had the gambling earnings to pay for a car. So how does he explain paying for 100k in doctor bills cash prior to that whole scheme or car wash ? I guess hospitals launder money too. the show just got major loop holes breh

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:umad:did you really just Google some bullshyt to make a point especially seeing from your previous post you had not a clue time what he was referring too. Cool he had the gambling earnings to pay for a car. So how does he explain paying for 100k in doctor bills cash prior to that whole scheme or car wash ? I guess hospitals launder money too. the show just got major loop holes breh
I didn't have a clue? He could've meant the car wash, or the car for his son. Depending on how far into the series he is, he won't know about the car wash yet, which is why I asked.

And you mentioned 8300, and had no idea what you were talking about. So I provided a link for you to read. It's specifically for cash, and they rarely ask for it.

And he didn't pay $100,000 in cash....that didn't happen. He wrote checks, for a few thousand dollars each over the course of his treatment. I dunno if you are going out of your way to look for plot holes that don't exist, or don't remember scenes correctly.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Damn.....dude really just let ole girl die......

tumblr_lzb6udxpxD1qc01wlo1_1280.png

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I didn't have a clue? He could've meant the car wash, or the car for his son. Depending on how far into the series he is, he won't know about the car wash yet, which is why I asked.

And you mentioned 8300, and had no idea what you were talking about. So I provided a link for you to read. It's specifically for cash, and they rarely ask for it.

And he didn't pay $100,000 in cash....that didn't happen. He wrote checks, for a few thousand dollars each over the course of his treatment. I dunno if you are going out of your way to look for plot holes that don't exist, or don't remember scenes correctly.

Fred.
:wtf: I seriously got to :wtf: at some of the shyt you type Did dude clearly not say the item he was referring was to was red on this same page? just think about that for a sec

Clearly I mean this serious all troll shyt aside you have not a fukking clue in this world to how 8300s operate so please shut the fukk up with that nonsense. it is the business sole responsibility to report the money they receive, not the spender. breh thats just some common sense type shyt that an adult should know. That wack ass article you provided doesnt prove shyt. The second reason I know you dont have a fukking clue to what your talking about when referencing taxes is your comment "he put the money in the bank and paid with checks "
:wtf: You seriously dont see the plot hole in that? maybe you need to think about it for a second or something its kind of pathetic.

So lets get this straight walt has no insuarance to pay for his bills
denied money from rich people.
makes 43k a year
yet deposit more money than he makes a year BEFORE taxes into HIS PERSONAL account over the course lets say 9 months and pays for a very expensive doctor bills (100k i believe) THE SAME GUY WHO ONLY HAD 7k to his name in the first episode!?!?. Isnt this the exact reason skylar wanted him to move out?. Do you really think because he paid "with a check" that washed the money ?!?!? like i said you cannot be that simple... irs doesnt check bank transactions now? do you really think you can drop thousands of dollars in the bank like that and it be all good?
Now this was CLEARLY before saul goodman or sklyar had any type of money covering scheme. Now clearly the hospital is not going to not report the payment for their earings work nor is the bank not going to keep record of the deposits. Are you honestly this fukking dense on life? Even if you were. TED BURNAKE's whole shyt was about the irs and tax EVASION! So how when walt reports his taxes because they make A BIG DEAL about hiding the money throughout the show for tax purposes does he fail to mention he PAID CASH for Months of Cancer treatment with money from nowhere :rudy:have you filed a tax return? do you honestly think people go around paying cash for shyt like that with no proof

so please tell me how that is not a plot hole with common sense this time. Like I said befor the show is good first watch through because of all :damn::wow: moments. second watch through is kinda :wtb: like I said before walter would have been caught dead before the first season.