skylers going to tell hank. i can see that shyt in her face

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Almost done with season 3..

This dude Gus is out there playing Chess while the cartel and DEA is playing checkers :wow:

-and on the low the dude playing Jessie, Aaron Paul, is a hell of an actor. He's literally merking every scene he's in

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Almost done with season 3..

This dude Gus is out there playing Chess while the cartel and DEA is playing checkers :wow:

-and on the low the dude playing Jessie, Aaron Paul, is a hell of an actor. He's literally merking every scene he's in

Aaron+Paul+HBO+Annual+Emmy+Awards+Post+Award+1GxnN8nw8Bol-480x345.jpg

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Walt just ran them two over and put a bullet in one of their head :krs: Jesse was dumb as hell walking up to them straight up, the fukk is he thinking?

That PI dude who works for Gus is gully as hell, I never hear his name tho :laugh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Walt done effin snapped like on some joker type Batman the animated series type shyt. This is by far the worst its ever been. I can't believe everything fell apart like this.
The ending of season 4 episode 11 was probably the best sequence in this entire series.

Crawl space? Yea its the greatest scene in tv history.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Gus >>> Marlo, Stringer and Avon combined, lets keep it 100

:umad:

u know the "THE WIRE" cult fans on this site gonna be mad at you...

but real talk....Gus from a strictly business tactical thinking standpoiont is probally the most practical thinking drug lord ever to grace the screen...

when u seen him pull up in that Volvo Hatchback...

u know it's GAME TIME!
:win:

And that GLARE he gives u is just soooooo cold :wtb:

although i thought it was quite risky and somewhat foolish for him to take on the Cartel.......

it was the most beastly calculating move i've witnessed in this series so far, but i got to respect it from a :boss: standpoint

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
plus i gotta admit WALT has had a major influence on my lunch selection this past week...

i've been going hard with peanut butter and jelly mane...

always been a big p&j fan...but something about the way Walt meticulously builds his peanut butter and jelly sammiches is truly scientific! :whoo:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
:umad:

u know the "THE WIRE" cult fans on this site gonna be mad at you...

but real talk....Gus from a strictly business tactical thinking standpoiont is probally the most practical thinking drug lord ever to grace the screen...

when u seen him pull up in that Volvo Hatchback...

u know it's GAME TIME!
:win:

And that GLARE he gives u is just soooooo cold :wtb:

although i thought it was quite risky and somewhat foolish for him to take on the Cartel.......

it was the most beastly calculating move i've witnessed in this series so far, but i got to respect it from a :boss: standpoint
Gus would have killed all 3 of them nikkas and took over their empires before the first commercial break :russ:

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Gus would have killed all 3 of them nikkas and took over their empires before the first commercial break :russ:

yup!!!:ahh:

he was great at multitasking too!!

all them cats would have got murked at the same he had just served a family of four a delicious combo mexican chicken meal with the jalepenos thrown in for added value at his restaurant..... :shaq:

talking about moving dem birds!:russ: