Breaking Bad

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Walt done effin snapped like on some joker type Batman the animated series type shyt. This is by far the worst its ever been. I can't believe everything fell apart like this.
The ending of season 4 episode 11 was probably the best sequence in this entire series.

easily the best scene in the series... everything he went through to get that money + Gus striking fear into his soul, all culminated, and exploded...that scene is gonna carry on into season 5
definite top 5 moment in tv history

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching last episode of season 3 right now,looks like gus wants to merk walt and mikey about to lok for jessie shyt about to go down i guess:ooh::lawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Spoiler tags homie....you're almost caught up lol.

Fred.

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
scaled.php

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
The principal could get the D bruh....

Yeah when i saw her i was like :noah:

images

now we got some eye candy! :drool:

i was sitting thier watching her welcome back Walt to the teaching staff, and i wast thinking Walt should let her know how much of a :boss: he is and THROW SOME STACKS AT HER ASS, to get her to drop dem draws!! ..and also as a way to get back at Skyler's Byatch ass
:pacspit:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just got done with season 4 and WOW! Walt is just as ruthless as Gus and them Cartel cats maybe more. It's gonna be a long 2 weeks!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got done with season 4 and WOW! Walt is just as ruthless as Gus and them Cartel cats maybe more. It's gonna be a long 2 weeks!

This is a tradition for people that finish Season 4....spoilers below:

They gave you a hint of what he was gonna do in the ep before the finale....remember when he was spinning the gun? That's where he got the idea:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rzjS4hzR8E"]Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube[/ame]

v5yc91.png

Fred.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
QUESTION for anyone who might be able to answer this.....

i don't HAVE CABLE cause i despise COMCAST....i caught the first three seasons of Breaking Bad via my netflix stream on blu-ray, and the fourth i caught via my VUDU streaming service...but HOW DO I SEE THE NEW FIFTH SEASON COMING UP , EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE CABLE which features the AMC channel it was broadcast on???

im hearing rumors and seeing shyt that it might be available via AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO which has rights to the AMC channel...i don't know..somebody answer that for me...please?

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
QUESTION for anyone who might be able to answer this.....

i don't HAVE CABLE cause i despise COMCAST....i caught the first three seasons of Breaking Bad via my netflix stream on blu-ray, and the fourth i caught via my VUDU streaming service...but HOW DO I SEE THE NEW FIFTH SEASON COMING UP , EVEN THOUGH I DON'T HAVE CABLE which features the AMC channel it was broadcast on???

im hearing rumors and seeing shyt that it might be available via AMAZON INSTANT VIDEO which has rights to the AMC channel...i don't know..somebody answer that for me...please?
Did you have to pay for season 4 on Vudu?