Breaking Bad

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
What ep/event scared you lol?

In season 2 he's a damn teddy bear compared to season 3....and season 4 he's even worse. :birdman:

Fred.

It didn't really scare me but the one where he was givin Walt Jr. the alcohol and got brolic on that nikka Hank and put him in his place then at the end swagged his way cross the parkin lot to them dudes buyin them supplies and told em to stay outta his territory. It was 2 on 1 and one of them dudes was pretty big and he clearly didn't give a fukk. I'm likin where this shyt is goin. :krs:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
it must make a hell of a turn around cause i'm approaching halfway and the main character totally fell off.

Keep watching.

EDIT:

I obviously can't say much without spoiling it....but the show is written and plotted in a very specific way. If you think he fell off....I will just say this: even if you aren't happy now, by the end of the season you'll be very pleased.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It didn't really scare me but the one where he was givin Walt Jr. the alcohol and got brolic on that nikka Hank and put him in his place then at the end swagged his way cross the parkin lot to them dudes buyin them supplies and told em to stay outta his territory. It was 2 on 1 and one of them dudes was pretty big and he clearly didn't give a fukk. I'm likin where this shyt is goin. :krs:

If you liked that you'll definitely love seasons 3 and 4....the shyt you've seen so far is light weight compared to the second half of 3, and all of 4.

Fred.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
because he's full of fear. you know what yoda said about fear, that shyt is true

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
it must make a hell of a turn around cause i'm approaching halfway and the main character totally fell off.

2nd half is
whoa.gif
status; then season 4 is
tumblr_m3blgnlEuW1r333we.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What does a man do, Walter? a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Heisenberg_S4.jpg

:heisenberg:
"How should i put this? I'm in you're out"

this episode has hella quotes. Gully Walt is a joy to watch and he's back.

"i'm a reasonable guy ten even but i can't go any lower and respect myself... five!"

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
That chick that Jesse is fukkin wit has always had me on dat :takedat:. I don't normally go for her type but everytime I see her in somethin I be wantin to bang her somethin serious. I think its the lips. Them some nice lips on a white girl.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
deep down Walt is a bad person. he just didn't know it till he had nothing to live for. the family is an excuse and he ended up finding himself doing this.

Exactly. And he does some monstrous things for "his family" in season 4.

Bryan Cranston was doing an interview and he summed it up perfectly. He said "most people assume they're good, but are never really tested. It's like saying you'd never cheat on your wife when you live on a deserted island with her....spend a week at the Playboy Mansion, then you can talk about how faithful you are".

Fred.