Breaking Bad

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Win83 wouldn't survive a day in the drug game talking that dumb shyt

btw, Jesse has to be the biggest fukking simp ever, dropping stacks on some mexican bytch u barely know, buying her a house to raise a kid that ain't even yours?

:what:

well u know jesse was always a big sucker for love....

remember how he fell real hard for that landlord chick :noah:

she was trying to keep thier relationship on the low from her concerned father...

but his dumbass was trying to get attention :stylin: like a jackass

he was always a liability....

if i was GUS i would have told WALT "no deal" :wtb: if WALT insisted on bringing that drug addicted emotionally driven parasite known as JESSE on board....

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
And another thing i noticed ...

how come yall muthaphukas have praised everybody but the "shooter" Mike??? :why:

Mike-breaking-bad-25306481-1274-702.jpg

you can't front on Mike...he put in that "work"....one of the best right hand men ever on television...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And another thing i noticed ...

how come yall muthaphukas have praised everybody but the "shooter" Mike??? :why:

Mike-breaking-bad-25306481-1274-702.jpg

you can't front on Mike...he put in that "work"....one of the best right hand men ever on television...

Mike is one of the best characters on the show. His "half measures" monologue in season 3 was :ahh:

You finish season 4 yet?

Fred.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Did you notice the plant/gun scene in the ep before the finale that shows where Walt got the idea to poison the kid?

Apollo Sunshine featured on Breaking Bad 412 - YouTube

main-qimg-5d3011b75c60f1e32ddb43aaa517edcf

v5yc91.png

Fred.
naw didnt even make that connection.
walt goin deeper and deeper down that path

I curious to see where their going with the 5th season with the cartel being complete ruined. I have a feeling itll be like the sopranos with the feds/dea closing in on him

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
naw didnt even make that connection.
walt goin deeper and deeper down that path

I curious to see where their going with the 5th season with the cartel being complete ruined. I have a feeling itll be like the sopranos with the feds/dea are closing in on him

That was just one clique from the cartel. I'm sure there is other players out there.

There is a few ways this season could go. Obviously Hank and the DEA will be all over the murder of Gus....that video of Jesse and the blue meth formula is still out in Mexico....Madrigal Electromotive, the German company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and funded the lab I'm sure will wonder what the fukk happened....Mike is still out there, etc.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm well into to season 2 now.

Walt is startin to scare me brehs. :merchant:

What ep/event scared you lol?

In season 2 he's a damn teddy bear compared to season 3....and season 4 he's even worse. :birdman:

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wtf:

She was gonna snitch. It's not as if he killed her, he just let her die. She got off easy really....you can't run around blackmailing drug dealers all willy-nilly like shyt is sweet.

And if you think that's bad, wait until season 4. He would've murked her ass outright in that season.

Fred.
Then he should have killed Jessie too.

You can't turn a career addict off his coke habit. Put him on post with the toast that promote static.

KENNY DA COOKER

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Mike is one of the best characters on the show. His "half measures" monologue in season 3 was :ahh:

You finish season 4 yet?

Fred.

I have just one episode left! :lolbron:

i'm saving that one for this weekend when i'm off from work

like i said i have to take this show in small doses :noah:

not only to digest the intensity of it...but it's so addictive i wouldn't get nothing done

i could have easily went thru a season 4 marathon in one evening...

cause it's so addictive! :myman:

but i got one question though....WILL SEASON 5 BE ON HULU PLUS??

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
That was just one clique from the cartel. I'm sure there is other players out there.

There is a few ways this season could go. Obviously Hank and the DEA will be all over the murder of Gus....that video of Jesse and the blue meth formula is still out in Mexico....Madrigal Electromotive, the German company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and funded the lab I'm sure will wonder what the fukk happened....Mike is still out there, etc.

Fred.
Breh that sounds like a super reach cartels don't work like that. I swear I don't know what it is but my second watch through this show is almost :duck:
Status when you start thinking of shyt in reality terms. Show comes off like somebody who only read about street life and is made thus fantasy middle class character that would be likely dead irl. Like realistically this dude just comes in the game on his first batch and cooks the purist Meth ever seen? :heh: even better than billion dollar cartel operations? Like I get it he's a great scientists but that shyt is really outrageous if you think about it "unless " he's cooked it before but nothing leads you to think that.

Then he comes in the game demanding shyt from tuco? I mean the level of bullshyt is astounding. Then guy goes in his office sets of a explosion with a piece whatever that s powerful enough to blow out the windows and everything but doesn't hurt anybody nor blow up the rest of the bag, when all it needed was to be thrown to ground to explode in the first place :wtf: on everything irl dude would have been dead / caught / or just went to work with his rich friend by now and that's season one.

Daps
Im planning on not watchinhg the 5th season till the first 8 eps have aired.. how im gone do it brehs?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Im planning on not watchinhg the 5th season till the first 8 eps have aired.. how im gone do it brehs?

The problem with that is the discussion threads be too good. The shyt you didn't pick up on often gets revealed. Plus you will probably get spoiled with some bit of information since you are aware of the show.