Breaking Bad Season 5 Official Thread

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
:upsetfavre:

Man yall need to cut that gay shyt out. Obviously Vince Gilligan said "yeah, it's open to interpretation" because he has no reason to piss off gay fans. But Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) said as it was written in the script, they were just best friends. He said he didn't even remotely think about it being some gay shyt until people asked him.

Plus as it's been said before Gus has a wife and kids. I'm not saying you should spend 20 years seeking revenge, but if you don't have a close friend that you'd be traumatized if he was murdered in front of you, and all you can think is "nah, they were obviously fukking"....I gotta ask what kind of friends you have.

Fred.

c/s i didnt understand all the "gay accusations" that started on in internet last/this season. i mean i couldn't remember ONE instance of dude being "gay" besides having a strong feeling for his friend. but never once did i think he was gay.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
question for the board.......

do y'all listen to the official podcasts??? i started last season. they always tell you / answer questions about the episodes. and its done by the creator of the show. so a lot of things people are questioning are answered.

also, a lot of backround into characters is told that doesn't make it to tv. i remember that cause of the whole gus is gay thing and the editor announced it. they tell you what such and such means.. that face, that look, that prop, what the person was told to feel or if it was written to be a certain way.

i say this cause

on the last podcast, the creator of the show said we WILL get to the m60 in the first 8... then the last 8 will start after they wrap that up.
Where can I hear these podcasts?

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
Gus was on his "man on fire" steez smoking that whole click and the salamanca family.

anyone got a gif of homeboy trippin on the rug the episode they forced him to write the check? :russ:

Tha Boi Wonder

Murder Mitten269
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Fred u my dude but u take this sh1t to seriously... Every time u talk about a character you use their real name and ish....

My girl thought the same thing. He was gay . Ur all on "U GUYS BETTER STOP Giancarlo Esposito IS NOT GAY!"

His friend... Whoever that was (what's his real name btw Fred?) seemed a little fruity ... Gus was upset cuz he was his best friend but some
People think he is gay, why feel the need to defend that ?

It's open to inturpitation. Maybe Vince simply couldn't fit him being gay in, or no need to. And whatever life he had. (they said he had) was strictly for appetences

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fred u my dude but u take this sh1t to seriously... Every time u talk about a character you use their real name and ish....

My girl thought the same thing. He was gay . Ur all on "U GUYS BETTER STOP Giancarlo Esposito IS NOT GAY!"

His friend... Whoever that was (what's his real name btw Fred?) seemed a little fruity ... Gus was upset cuz he was his best friend but some

It's open to inturpitation. Maybe Vince simply couldn't fit him being gay in, or no need to. And whatever life he had. (they said he had) was strictly for appetences

That's pretty much what I said in my post a page back.

Gilligan has stated that he decided against officially confirming or denying whether or not Max and Gus were, in fact, lovers. However, he has said that if you were to imply this about their relationship, you "wouldn't be wrong."

If this is true, it would add much more to the emotional attachment of Gus witnessing Max's death.

I don't see why peeps are getting mad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
id never ehard the gay shyt until now but it honestly doesnt suprise me. i mean your a successful businessman in his mid 30's wit mad paper and you dont have a wife or kids? actually fukk the wife and kids they could have at least shown him with a bad bytch on his arm in at least one episode. dude was never around any females.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I agree completely. I made that post largely for jokes, because the meal looked so good at the time :cheers:

Nah, I feel you. I woulda gone in on that breakfast even if the KKK was waiting on me outside that Denny's. Probably order dessert and a coffee too :lawd:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
tumblr_m7eb37voNw1r2f0j8o1_r1_500.png

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
id never ehard the gay shyt until now but it honestly doesnt suprise me. i mean your a successful businessman in his mid 30's wit mad paper and you dont have a wife or kids? actually fukk the wife and kids they could have at least shown him with a bad bytch on his arm in at least one episode. dude was never around any females.

all they show the dude is in business situations. I mean there's no reason for him to be with some female in any of his scenes, other than to temper internet commenters' gay fantasies.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I use their real name because the ACTOR (Giancarlo Esposito) said he read the script, and there was zero mention of THE CHARACTER (Gus) being gay.

So how was I supposed to word that? "Gus read the script?". :aicmon:

As far as me taking it too seriously, enough of this shyt already. We've had to hear about this for a year now. If you didn't post much at SOHH I don't expect you to understand how tired and played out this topic is.

Vince Gilligan said he wasn't gay, "that's his brother". Then later he said "oh ok, well, it's open to interpretation" because he has no reason to piss off his gay fans. The script didn't mention them being lovers, just friends. If he was gay, ok cool....I watched "The Wire", and thought Omar was a great character. I'm not ok with people putting the gay tag on a character just because his best friend died in front of him, and he got emotional. Like I said, what kind of friendships do people have, if the first thing that pops into their head is "oh, he's gay?".

He had a wife and kids.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn didn't think my little comment would incite such a lengthy and heated response. Didn't mean to piss anyone off just an observation. Gus said he had a wife and kid but I never saw them and they never showed him in a family setting, no pics in his house and they never mentioned his status when his obit was in the newspaper that Walt jr. was reading. Oh well no big deal. Can't wait for the second episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn didn't think my little comment would incite such a lengthy and heated response. Didn't mean to piss anyone off just an observation. Gus said he had a wife and kid but I never saw them and they never showed him in a family setting, no pics in his house and they never mentioned his status when his obit was in the newspaper that Walt jr. was reading. Oh well no big deal. Can't wait for the second episode.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
when did he say he had a wife and kid? not denying it, im sure i missed it but i dont remember?